Chapter 13

So I know it's been a little bit but I've been busy with school and had some writer block too but yay I finally updated so enjoyed!!

Niall's p.o.v

So Tabby just past out she was having a panic attack but I don't know why. It's dark outside so I use my speed and rush to the house to where the boys were. Liam greets when I get there "hey Ni" then he seen my face "whats wrong? Guys get in here now" so all the guys come in the front room and I say "Tabby had a panic attack and pass out and I didn't know what to do so I come straight here c'mon please help me guys" "OK Ni calm down let's go" so we all leave but I was the first one there so I pick up Tabby and lay her down on the bed and everybody else show up. Liam got her to wake up and Louis fix her some tea. All of the boys went to the living room area while I tried to talk to Tabby. "Princess what's wrong?" She just look at me with frightened eyes. So pull her in my lap and rock back and forth. Gently singing You and I to her and get her to fall asleep in my arms(isn't that romantic awww sorry back to the story.) I lay her down on the bed and cover her up and walk into living room. "Hey guys" "hey Ni" "Zayn could you read her mind?" "Yeah" "why was she so frighten" "because her got a phone call from her ex the one that put her in the cast and stab her in the thigh and said that he would he back for her and he would get her basically when he got out" "oh my gosh we have to do something she won't be safe here" Louis spoke up "well she always wanted a house so why don't we get her a house somewhere close to ours" "yeah that's a good idea thanks Lou" "well we arr going to go so see ya Niall" "bye guys" and they left and I went and lay down by Tabby and held her tight.

So hope u guys like the chapter and sorry it's kinda short but I'll update soon. Thanks for being patient u guys r the bsst. Love ya

-Like

-Comment

Tabby