Chapter 4

Sorry guys I haven't updated in a long time but here's chapter 4. ENJOY!!!!

Tabitha's p.o.v

Me and Tara are going shoe shopping at shoe carvinal. Yeah I know lame but hey there are not that expensive either. So I pick out some black flats for the graduation ceremony and some black wedges for the prom later that night. I don't know what Tara but I don't care really they are just shoes to be honest. So after we pay and get into the car I ask Tara "do you wanna stop at McDonald's and get a bit to eat" "sure I'm fine with that". So I find the closest McDonald's to the mall and stop there. So my surprise I see someone that I didn't want to see my ex that cheated on me. He says "Hey Tabby wanna make out" "no jerk face" "oh someone moody" "yeah cause you are here, Tara let's go somewhere else" "ok". My ex Derrick says "oh c'mon now you don't have to leave" "yes I do cause I don't wanna be around you and your cheating ass" "still moody are we" "yes now Tara let go before I punch the shit out of him" "I know u won't" "watch me". I kick him where the sun don't shine and then I started just punching him over and over again still Tara pull him off of him. "Now that I punch the shit out of you I'm leaving bye jerk face", and with that I left and went to a closer McDonald's to mine and Tara apartment.

Hope u guys enjoy the story. Love u guys

Like

Comment

- Tabby