Welcome Home Son.

The Village Hidden in the Leaves was blanketed by a thick layer of snow. The flakes fell down fat and heavy. One little boy with bright sun blonde hair and the brightest blue eyes you'd ever seen. His face had three identical lines on each cheek like whiskers.

But what stood out about this boy though was the fact he was wearing ratty Capri pants and a black ratty too big long sleeved shirt. It was very thin more suited for cool weather not freezing cold weather like snow. His feet were barefoot and so black from the dirt that you couldn't tell. But what stood out as more wrong about the boy is the fact he was covered in bruises. He had gashes as well and a few broken bones. He was also really skinny. Extremely skinny even.

The boy was named Uzumaki Naruto. He was actually three years old. He was walking through the freezing cold streets huddled over trying to keep warm. The wind was howling and blowing snow everywhere it was looking like it was going to turn into a giant blizzard. Naruto was walking along the main street and had left it.

He ran into a gate. He fell hard on the ground. He rubbed his nose. He got up and touched the metal gate. It had a three spiral design as the lock.

(a/n: the photo above. If you don't know what i mean.)

Naruto traced the design and the metal stuck to his finger. He ripped it off and hissed as blood splattered the gate. The tripple spiral spun and then he heard a series of clicks. The gate swung open. Naruto laughed and ran inside. The gate swung closed behind him. He ran up the path and right into a door.

The door had a large fox with Ninetails holding both a spiral design like he saw on the back of vests. And the triple spiral design. Around its neck was a collar with a weird seal design. Around the top and bottom of the seal were the words Kurama Otsutsuki.

He opened the door and went inside. He shivered and walked to the edge of the floor. He saw a note on the ground amongst the dust.

He picked it up and blew on it and in beautiful script was his first name. He was awed. He unfolded it and read,

Naru-chan,
There are seals to your left on the wall. They are self cleaning seals. So place a small amount of chakra on them and they'll clean the whole house. There is also a seal next to it. Activate it with a small amount of blood like the gate. It will turn back on the power and water.

Baby I know that your dad has faith in this village but I am not as optimistic. I know yhey won't abide by his last wish and treat you as a hero you are.

So know baby it isn't your fault. We had no choice. Kurama was attacking our village and we were forced to seal him in you. He isn't bad baby. He's our families guardian. He was being controlled by an Uchiha. Be careful of a fully upgraded Sharingan baby it can control Kurama.

Kurama is the Kyuubi no Yoko. We set up this house before we left to have you. We left notes all over for you explaining things or just for you.

Know we love you baby and we really wanted to be here with you. And know we didn't want this for you.

So let me be the first to say this

Welcome Home Naruto Menma Uzumaki-Namikaze.

Mom

Naruto knew he had tears going down his cheeks. He smiled and activated the seals his mom told him about. He smiled and said, "I'm home."

A/n:Well that was a surprise. Kurama being a family guardian is new.