The loss

Me and my brother(no need for names everything is gone now) were guarding our path as usual. But today was different from the rest, something we had only heard about appeared today. A human. Nothing special, just a kid who probably got lost. But nonetheless, how did he get through? My friend was through that door. Did he do something to her, or did she let him through. No. Last person she let through was killed like the others. She wouldn't do that. But this kid seemed angry. This wasn't directed at anything, he was just mad. Whatever, I have to make sure I get to him first. He is just a kid. He can't handle what the guards would do to him like my brother. I went and talked to the kid. He said nothing, absolutely nothing. Just listened and walked away like I wasn't even there. The kid gave me the creeps, and i had a bad feeling about my friend. I went to the entrance of what people called the ruins, which is where my friends keeps people who come here so they are safe. I walked in called her name and stepped in something. It was wet. I looked down and saw something I wished I didn't. Dust and blood mixed on the ground to form a grayish paste. At first I had no idea what had happened. But I remembered what a doctor had told me once, people like us turn to dust when we die. No remnants like humans, our bodies didn't have the same lasting power. She gave it a word, something with a D, but I can't seem to remember. The only thing I could think was, this kid is a monster. But I should let my brother and the guards deal with him, surely they can. I return home showing no sign of what happened, barely containing my self from finding the kid and blowing him apart for killing someone I loved. My brother came up excitedly and talked about how he is making me come with him on his patrol today. I can't refuse him, he is too happy about it. Nothing happened until we ran into the damned kid. Papyrus tried to get him to take part in some traps but the kid would just walk through them, paying them no attention. At the final trap, my bro just says the kid is making things boring and he and I went home. We got home and he said screw the traps, i am going to help this kid one on one. When I asked what he meant by help, he said he knows this kid can be a good person, and he is going to help him with it. I said cool and went to my room, not even realizing what that entailed. About an hour later, I wonder what is taking him so long so i go to check on him. I arrive to where he said he was meeting the kid and find even more reason to torture the kid until he bleeds out. The same paste as i found around my girlfriend, surrounding my brothers scarf. I pick up the scarf and put it on. That fucking kid. I am going to kill him. Not just in this life, but in as many as it takes for him to decide to not reincarnate. He will feel pain through all of his lives. But nothing I do to him will be close to what I am going through. But I can try to get as close as I can.