The torture

I waited for him in the hall. Waiting and waiting. Finally, the damned thing steps out from the shadows. He wasn't ready, thinking I was going through a speech for no reason. I hit him with a flurry of attacks, even grabbed his soul itself. It did nothing, the kid a weird brick of noodles and all his wounds go away. How is that even possible? I stand there as he is trying to choose what to do. He runs at me, but I am not going to stand there and take the hits. He seems frustrated and I finally kill him. I smile to myself but remember what happened during his fight with the captain. I waited again and lo and behold. Here he comes again. We continue this whole fight and I decide to count how many times I have put this fucker down. This makes him pissed. He starts to get better and I have noticed we are attacking each other on a weird turn basis. He doesn't attack when I do and I don't when he is. I start to think of something to utilize this. I come up with something and taunt him with it calling it my special attack. At one point I think he might kill me so I ask him if he spares me we can be friends. He nods his head and walks toward me arms going for a hug. Too bad for him I am not hugging any dirty brother killer. First thing I can think of is to say get dunked on, so I do and kill him once again. I try to do it again, but he isn't going to fall for it anymore. He gets better and better each time and eventually I am forced to use what i came up with. When it is my turn. I do nothing. He doesn't attack me I don't use my turn and attack him. We sit there for a bit and I begin to doze off. All of the sudden, I sense movement. He is breaking our unspoken rule. I still dodge his cheaty attempt at my life. But his charge does not cease. He turns and slices my chest and creates a huge gash. I can't believe it. He got me too. I walk away and I can tell I am losing blood because I think I see my brother. I ask him before collapsing if he wants to go to the bar. And he disappears. I turn with what strength i have left and see him and the king talking. The kid gets ready to fight and the king seems to want to talk it out. Randomly, there is a flower that attacks and kills the king. It seems to be pleading with the kid. I hear him scream please don't kill me. And the kid just attacks him, repeatedly, until there is nothing left. The kid begins to convulse and falls to the ground. Something seems to pour out of him and the thing forms into a human. A human with piercing red eyes, a plain creepy smile, and a ugly green striped sweater. Him and the kid seem to be talking. The conversation grew louder and the new demon said to erase this world. The thing that killed my friends shook it's head no. The last thing I heard in that 'pointless' world was "Since when were you the one in control?". Then the whole world, just gone. Just blackness. And that was the story of the first kid who came down to the underworld. Goodbye.

 Goodbye