He won't stop.

I knew the oath the kid was following. He was headed for the king. Everywhere I went I found paste from his victims. I knew I was not going to catch him, but maybe the captain of the guard can. I keep going and I find the captain's post. The fight is going down. I watch from around the corner and see the captain get struck down in a single hit. How can that be! The captain being killed in a single hit. No. She is still talking. Something about staying alive. And the same word the scientist used about humans. I couldn't hear it fully but it is something like det-. That is all I could hear. There is a flash. The captain is back and looks stronger than ever. This is the point I can't explain. The captain stabbed the fucker through with one of her spears. But the kid keeps coming back. Hours and many deaths later. The kid is still back. How. Is this because of the det- thing? I don't know but, the kid won. The kid actually beat the captain in the power state she is in. He chipped away at her every life. Now she is dead too. That thing is not a human. Humans can't do these things he is doing. But now I am really worried. If the captain can't beat him. The next person is just some blank faced TV star. What can he hope to accomplish. That fight lasted no time at all. Again, this thing goes through and area, slaughtering the inhabitants and the star is next. And again, somehow this thing posing as a human takes him out in one hit. Even in a form the star has never shown which made me think it was going to be similar to the captain's. But it did nothing. One hit one kill, the poor guy didn't even see it coming. Finally, I can't contain myself. It is my turn.