Chapter 8: Secret Beach

Sorry for the long wait guys!

__________________________

Taryn and I had drove by the hotel that Harry and Niall stayed at and now we are in car on our way to our secret beach.

"So how do you like LA so far?" I ask looking at Harry and Niall in the back through the front mirror.

"I really like it!" Niall says smiling.

"Yhea! I look forward to stay here!" Harry says also smiling.

"So, what are the rest of the boys up to tonight?" Taryn asks.

"I don't know really, they all went out before us but they didn't say where they were going." Harry answer.

"Anyways, before we continue to our secret beach you have to wear blindfolds." I say quite seriously.

"Yhea, Allison and I won't let ANYONE know where it is. That's why it's a secret." Taryn says mysterious.

I take two blindfolds up from my bag, one blue and the other red. I give the blue to Niall and the red to Harry.

"Can you see anything?" I ask.

"Not a single thing!" Harry says smiling with dimples.

"Good." Taryn reply.

We drive for a few miles and have a little talk with Niall and Harry. We drive in on a little road until we get to the beach.

__________________________

It's on the coast and you have a great view of the sunset at evening. It's a few palm trees, a little camp fire and lots and lots of sand. I often went here with Taryn when she lived here. We never saw anyone else here so we said it was 'our secret beach'.

"Are we there yet?" Niall says excited.

"Just a sec..." Taryn says.

I stopped the car and opened the door. Fresh air! The sun shined bright and waves from the sea slowly hit the sand. Birds singing and Harry and Niall from One Direction in my car. Could this get any better? Nah, probably not.

I opened the back door and took Harry's hand and lead him out to the beach. Taryn took Niall's hand and lead him next to Harry.

"One, two... Three!" Taryn and I said while removing the blindfolds.

"Wow!" Harry said.

"This place is beautiful!" Niall continued.

"Come on! Let's swim! I'll race you all to the water!" Harry said.

We all agree and began to undress. I glazed at Harry and he was only wearing his boxers. Oh my...

He started to run to the water and I was right after him, in my only pink underwear. Embarrassing? Yes.

Harry dived in to the water and so did I. We both swum a few meters out before we went for the surface.

Niall and Taryn were in their way to the water, Niall was last. Taryn dived in and Niall just jumped in the warm water laughing.

"I guess you could say I won." Harry said triumphing.

"Then what is your prize?" I said with a cheeky smile.

"You'll see.." He said before swimming back to the beach leaving me alone.

__________________________

When it was getting a bit colder and darker we decided to make a fire. We all helped finding wood and soon we had a camp fire right on the beach.

I was sitting right next to Harry and Niall say with Taryn on the other side of the fire.

"Aren't you could Harry? I'm freezing!" I said shivering.

"Could huh?" Harry said smiling.

He stood up and went to the car.

__________________________

When he got back he was holding a warm blanket.

He sat down and held the blanket around both of us causing me to lean on his muscular arm. It was warm and I closed my eyes for a few seconds.

"Better Allison?" Harry asked.

"Call me Ali. But yhea, better." I reply.

"No, I like Allison better."

I opened my eyes, glazed at the fire and then closed them again. Harry was warm and he started to rub my other arm. I could hear sparks from the fire and Harry taking deep breaths.

On the other side of the fire I could hear Niall and Taryn laugh and talk.

__________________________

The night went on. Harry and I talked for awhile and the sunset started to disappear. The clock must've been around 11 pm or something.

"Look the stars are shining bright tonight." Harry said looking at the sky.
"Let's take a swim." He continued.

"Harry it's kinda, cold.." I reply.

"Don't worry, I'll keep you worm." He said and took my hand leading me to the water.

The sand was still warm. When we get to the water it's not as cold as I thought. My feet met small waves and the only sound was Harry's breaths.

He stopped and looked at me. He took his arm around my waist and slowly leaned in. He closed his eyes before he crushed his lips against mine.

I took my hands around his neck and replied the kiss. He gave me a sweet short but yet passionate kiss.

"What was that for?" I ask smiling.

"My price." He said leaning in for another kiss.

So there we stood, under the stars and the moon. Kissing.
__________________________

Once again sorry for the long wait, been busy. But I hoped you liked it! See you next time! xx