Chapter 1: Getting Ready

Hi guys! This is my first fan fic, ever. So tell my what you think by comment!

PS: I'm from Sweden so there might be a few spelling / grammar mistakes!

__________________________

A few days ago me and my best friend Caroline had won a local radio competition. The prize was to hang out with our idols One Direction here in LA for one day at the funfair.

~~~

"Ugh, still not morning!" I murmur while looking at the clock saying; 15 Friday June 04:03 am. I turn around and go back to sleep.

*RING RING*

I turn of the alarm, grab a towel go downstairs and take a long shower.

After my shower I gently wash my face and apply a moisturizer on it. Looking in the mirror I see a blonde girl, tanned with white moisturizer in her face and blue eyed staring at me.

Caught in my own thoughts I can't help myself from jumping a bit when I hear a nock on the door. "Time to get ready soon huh?" An ironic voice tell me trough the door, it was my older brother Justin.

"You're right, only 3 hours to go." I stated while unlocking the door and open it.

"Call ghostbusters there is a ghost in this house!" He says while giving me a smirk. I playfully hit him before walking up the stairs back to my room.

~~~

I turn on the straightener and walk over to the wardrobe.

After a couple of minutes a decide to go for a dress in a sweet blue color and a cute bag to match with.

As the straightener still isn't hot enough I begin doing my makeup. I don't want to look like a fake barbie so I just apply some black mascara, pink blush and a lipgloss.

Straighten hair, blue dress and a cute makeup. But something's missing... Perfume! "Not to much..." I talk to myself while spraying perfume on my neck.

I look at the clock, it's 8:37. I'm going to meet Caroline at Starbucks at 9:30 and then One Direction at 10:00 at the funfair.

Suddenly my phone vibrate and a message from Caroline pops up: 'I caught the flu, can't join you today. Say hi to One Direction from me!"

No no no no. There is no way I'm going to spend a day with them alone...

I reply with 'I'm so sorry Caroline! I'll bring you an ice tea from Starbucks on my way home. Get well soon! :)'.

This could get interesting.

__________________________

Don't forget to Vote & Comment!

Next chapter at 3 votes :)