Chapter 4: Hunted House

I've been told to write a bit longer, so here you go! :)

__________________________

When we meet the rest again Harry says with relief: "That is the first and last time I'll ever sit on that chair again!"

"But you didn't scream tho." Louis stated.

"No because my entire life flashed before my eyes, I actually thought I would die!" Harry replied with no smile at all, just serious.

"Don't be such a baby Harold! Lets see which other things they got here!" Louis says and Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn start to move to the other rides leaving me and Harry left alone.

"Don't listen to them! I think you were very brave!" I say giving him a smile, and I think he's blushing a bit.

"COME ON!" Niall shouts.

"BE RIGHT THERE!" Harry shouts back.

"Thank you Allison."

I don't know why, but I liked when he called me by my entire name. It made me feel, kinda special.

__________________________

The next ride we all attempt to ride is a water ride called 'Waterfall'. It's a ride where you sit in a boat and go through path of water and at the end there is a big splash and you can't avoid getting water all over you.

I ended up sitting next to Harry in the first boat. Liam sitting next to Niall in the second boat and Zayn next to Louis in the third boat.

__________________________

The ride isn't scary at all, we actually laugh the entire way.

All through the ride I kept notice Harry checking me out. He looks on me smiling and then smiling, blushing and then looking away as I caught him several times.

The grand final is when we get up to a little mountain and slide down causing water to splash on us getting our clothes all wet. But I didn't mind since it was a warm and sunny day.

When we get of the boat I notice Harry's white t-shirt being transparent which made his abs and his chest with tattoos visible. I can't help but look ( I mean who wouldn't!? ). Harry notice and giving me a cheeky smile as I look at his face.

"Like what you see Allison?" He says still giving me that cheeky smile.

I can't help myself from blushing ( I probably looked like a tomato at this point ) and calling me by my name didn't make things better.

That was probably the most embarrassing thing that had ever happen to me.

Harry didn't care tho, he seemed quite, cheeky standing with his transparent t-shirt looking at me.

"What's going on here ladies?" Louis says taking his arm around my shoulders.

"Ha-ha." Harry replies sarcastic.

"Should we check out the other rides?" Liam says smiling.

"That's not the only thing Harry's checking out.." Louis says giving Harry an extremely cheeky smile.

"Shut up Lou!" Harry says annoyed.

"I'm joking, calm down!" Louis reply a bit offended.

"I'm sorry Lou." Harry says.

"It's ok." Louis say with a little smile.

"Back to my question; should we check out the other rides?" Liam repeats himself.

"I heard that they got roller coasters with a few loops in it!" Zayn says.

"Oh that sounds cool!" Niall reply.