12//Recovery

||Brandon's POV||

We had to cancel some shows because Britt is trying to recover from everything that happened. 

She keeps having headaches and she keeps forgetting where she is, who she is, who we are, and all that jazz. I'm scared that she will lose her memory. FOR GOOD! 

I took her to the doctor and they said that the memory loss is gonna start wearing off here soon, so that's a good thing.

I've been helping her around our hotels and everything. I've been bringing her, her food and her clothes. I've been checking up on her a lot when I leave to go somewhere, I told her that if anything bad happens, then she needs to call me. 

I've been protecting her a lot more since the accident, I've been watching over her a lot more and making sure she is safe.

I don't want anything happening to her again.

EVER. AGAIN.

||Brittney's POV||

Brandon has been so helpful.

He's been helping me out with a lot of things and has been trying to protect me more. He always makes sure I'm safe and makes sure I'm ok.

Bless his heart. 

He is so worried about something like that happening again, which I can understand but, he doesn't need to because he is already protecting me from it.

He is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I just hope I can recover soon, we've had to cancel a lot of shows. I tried to tell them not to but they all wanna be here with me while I recover. They just wanna make sure I'm gonna recover fully.

Hopefully I'll be recovered in a couple of weeks. Maybe days.

~Sorry for the short chapter! Hope y'all are liking it so far! Love ya cuties!💖😘~