15//Home at Last

||Brandon's POV||

Mark, Britt, Hunter, and I got home a few minutes ago. I missed being here in Arizona, I missed Ashton, I missed my mom, I missed my house, and everything about Arizona.

I really miss Brittney though. She meant everything to me. I really messed up that day. 

I'm happy that she is happy though, I want her to be with the one that makes her happy. She makes Mark almost as happy as she made me. 

This might not sound good but, I hope they break up soon.

||Mark's POV||

Me and Britt are starting to drift apart it feels like, so I'm fixing to go meet this new girl I met. She is so gorgeous!

I headed to the mall and there she was.

Me: "Hey Ash!"

Ashley: "Hey!"

We hugged each other and that's when we kissed.

||Brittney's POV||

I walk into the mall and see Mark kissing another girl. They kissed each other. It wasn't just her. Why did I ever trust him? People told me about how he likes to mess with girls.

I ran home and ran upstairs. I slammed my door buried my face into my pillow and cried.

I got a text from Brandon.

Brando💩: Hey Britt

Me: Hey...

Brando💩: What's wrong?

Me: Can you FaceTime me...

Brando💩: Sure

Brandon called me and I answered.

Brandon: Oh my gosh! Why are you crying?

Me: Mark ch-cheated o-on me.

Brandon: I'm coming over.

With that he hung up.

The doorbell rang.

My mom opened the door and he ran upstairs. He bursts into the door and stood there and stared at me.

Brandon: Britt...

He walked over and sat next to me.

He pulled me into a tight hug.

I cried into his shoulder and he rubbed my back.

Me: I-I love you Brandon.

Brandon: I love you too.

He kissed my head and we layed down and cuddled.

I fell asleep on his chest.

||Brandon's POV||

She fell asleep, crying. I hate when she does that.

I layed there staring at her, smiling at how beautiful she is.

I've made that mistake once, and it's not happening again. Once I get her back, I'm never going to hurt her.

I fell asleep smiling.

I love Britt so much and wouldn't hurt her ever again.