Dealing with Bill

" I-I'm (y/n)..." You say, backing up a bit to give him some space. He was wearing a burnt hat, that looked like it used to be white and blue. His chestnut brown hair was ruffled and he wore a dark blue vest with a peach...? A peach shirt. With grey shorts and long socks with black converse shoes. "Listen (y/n) we need to get out of here. There's a door right there in front of us and it's our only way out. Thing is, Bill will catch us right away and put us back here with brute force. Trust me, we don't want to do that. He is uncontrollable. The only way we can get out safely is if we wait until tomorrow. That's when he goes and tries to find someone named Ford. He's usually gone for about 30 minutes. Got that?" He said all in one breath. You nod slowly and stare at the door. You wish you could go now. "Say...Uh... Dipper, how long have you been in this place?" You ask, turning back to him. He shrugs slightly, " I don't know...Maybe a few weeks? I'm not sure. He nevers tells me the time." He says. " Are...Are you his property too?" You stutter. He laughs a bit and shakes his head. "No, that'd never happen. I would never give myself to that pointy jerk." He said, slamming his fist onto the ground. "Oh..." You say looking down. "What about you? You asked me saying 'too'. Does that mean you're his property?" He questioned. "Y-Yeah..." You whisper weakly. "Why would you ever give your body to him for all eternity??? What's wrong with you? He's evil!" He yelled. You started to cry again. Oh God, please stop crying, stop embarrassing yourself. You cover your face quick, but to no avail. " I-I-I w-wasn't the o-one who gave myself t-t-to h-him... It was...It was my... It was my p-p-parents...They di-didn't want me a-anymore..." You cried with your voice cracking. Dipper pulled your hands away from your face and stared at you until you stared back. You finally look up with watery eyes and he said "Stay strong (Y/N), we'll get out of here, and you'll find someone new to love. Your parents were just temporary anyway." He said. You blushed a little bit, but hid it by looking down again. "But..." He added, "My sister... She...She wasn't temporary." He said in a firm voice. It sounded like he was trying not to cry. You look up at his face to see tears running down his cheeks. " If you don't mind me asking... What happened to her...?" You ask. He lets out a deep breath to prepare for story time. "Well. Me and my sister, Mabel, were fighting Bill Cipher to stop him from destroying the universe. We thought we were succeeding but... Bill Cipher killed her right on the spot. He killed my family and friends. Great uncle Ford went missing and Bill couldn't find him. Bill spared me, but only because he knew that was the worst he could do. So he kept me and put me in this big room." Dipper said. " O-Oh that must be terrible... I'm sorry...Y-You have it worse than me." You said nervously. How could you pity yourself so much? This kid lost everything he lived for... How selfish of you. Dipper shook his head. "W-Well... Anyways, we'll make it out tomorrow. For now, let's just sleep... Follow me, I'll show you where I sleep." He said, motioning for you to follow him. You trail behind him shyly, keeping your distance. The room Bill put you in was really just a massive empty blue room. All of the walls were light blue., and there was nothing but things that were required for a human to barely survive. A nasty ass toilet in one corner, a nearly empty fridge that only had expired food in the other, a bath with dirty used water in another corner, and a sleeping mattress with no blanket in the last corner. Wow, Bill sure was clueless about how humans needed to live. Or maybe he already knew that, and he put all this crap here on purpose. " I can sleep on the floor, you can sleep on the m-mattress..." He stuttered for some reason, lying on the floor. Awkwardly. You laugh lightly and tug at his jacket. "It's ok, I can trust you not to do anything weird if we sleep in the same bed." You smile. He coughs weirdly then gets on the bed. You get in as well, but the bed is so small ( Damn it Bill!), you can't help but touch each other with your backs. Otherwise you'd both fall off. You like sleeping like this, so you try to enjoy the moment. Wait! You pervert, no, don't enjoy this! Just sleep! Geez! Oh, but he's so warm- NO STOP. Eventually you fall asleep and start dreaming.

-Later-

"Hey!" Someone whisper yelled.

You stay asleep.

"Hey!!!" They whisper a bit louder.

You open one eyelid, and see a blurry image of something yellow. "H-Hnn?" You groan. Who could be bothering you at this hour? Wait... What time was it anyway? " Teardrop, wake up!" They repeat in the same tone. Eventually you open both eyes to get a clear view of who was talking to you.

"Ah, so you're finally awake. Follow me, we have to speak in private."

They said. You blink rapidly and see Bill Cipher.

"B-Bill!" You gasp. He puts his hand over your mouth. " Shhhh, shhh!!! Don't wake up Pinetree you imbecile!" He whisper yells again. " What is it?" You whisper, looking behind you to see Dipper sleeping peacefully with his mouth open. Bill grabs you by the hand and brings you to the far end of the big room. His hands felt slippery but soft. Wierd. He eventually lets go and looks you in the eye. "Teardrop, I forgot to mention earlier. There's a reason why I picked both you and Pinetree." He says. You groan. "Um... Bill, do you know what time it is...?" You complained. He glares at you, grabbing your shoulders and shaking them for an answer. " It doesn't matter what time it is! Time's an illusion anyways! Anywho, the reason I picked you and Pinetree is because I believe you both are smart enough to create the equation that will let me liberate your universe." He said. You stare confusedly. "Me? Smart? Pfft-Ahahahhahahahaha!" You burst out laughing. Your grades weren't bad, but they definitely weren't straight A's. No way were you smart enough to create an equation that will let Bill out of the protective shield over Gravity Falls. ...Maybe... Bill puts his finger over your mouth to silence you from laughing so loud. You blush at the physical contact, but try to hide it. After he lets go he circles around you while staring into your mind. " H-Hey, what're you doing???" You look up cautiously. He giggles at you and says " HAHAHA-oops I mean aahahah, you humans are adorable." Your face turns red and you look around nervously. " H-Huh?" He places his arms onto his sides and smirks at you with his eye. "Oh nothing, I'll deal with this later." He said, flying away through the wall. You stare at the wall he exited to and look back at Dipper. Who was far away onto the other side of the room. Guess all you could really do is go to bed and try and think of what he meant when he said all that.