chapter 2

I was walking home from school it was a weird day. Maddy kept teasing me about Devin, and I don't even know him! "Should I try to talk to him?" I said. As I said that I heard a low dark chuckle. I turn around as fast as I could "hello...is anyone there?" No one was there. I laugh thinking 'I must be hearing things, I need to get home before it gets dark.' I continue walking for a few minutes, I see my house only a few yards away. I keep hearing footsteps behind me, first the chuckle now the footsteps!? I turn around as fast as I can, I see a tall guy wearing all black. His eyes are dark brown and his hair is black.

Its weird because I think I know him from somewhere. "W-who are you, what do you want" I said in a panicked voice. I didn't get an answer he would just stare at me. I start to back away, but he would walk towards me. I start to think ' let's see if he's fast'. I turn around and start to sprint down the sidewalk, he was pretty fast he caught up to me. I try to lose him but every time I try to he always catch up to me. I finally saw my house and ran up the steps, I turned around to see if he was there....but no he was gone. "What a werido what dose he want with me" I said catching my breathe. I shook it off and I entered my house. "Mom I'm home!" I yelled I get no answer. "Hmm she maybe at work or she is shopping" I said. I walk over to a painting I made for my father, it's been six years since his death. "I was 10 when I made this...I just wish he could have seen it" I said as tears roll down my cheeks. I wiped my tears away and I try to stop thinking about it. I walk to my new room the wallpaper is blood red, and the floor is black like coal.

I took some boxes from my bed and emptied them. There were just clothes, and some paintings my mom made. I loved her paintings  even though she taught me how to paint. I yawn, I fell asleep on my bed holding the paintings. Smiling.