chapter 10

I woke up in devin's bed, but when i turned to see if he was there he wasn't. I got scared "w-where did he go...he didn't leave did he?" I got up and walked to the door. Before i could open the door i heard voices. I listend to them. "So devin where is she?" A fimilier voice said. "Oh she's in my room" he said nervously. "You have better not touch her i'll beat ya ass" a voice said. I laugh quietly "oh thats maddy alright, then the other voice must be lauren".

I heard them about to come into the room, so i quickly got back in bed and pretended to sleep. Devin opened the door "oh she must be asleep stay out here and ill get her up" he said. "If you rape her i'm going to beat ya ass you hear me" maddy yelled.

Devin walkes over to me and leaned over. "My love wake up" he said as he shook me. I giggle and open one eye "make me" i teased. He laughed and carried me bridal style to the door. He opened the door maddy and lauren were waiting in the hall. They both said "Awww" then maddy said "i dont have to beat his ass". Lauren hit maddy in the stomach " maddy be nice to him after all they do look cute together" lauren said. "Fine but me and angel were best friends first" maddy said.

Devin put me down and i run up and hug maddy and lauren. "I missed you guys so much!" I said excitedly. "Aww we missed you to angel" lauren said. "I missed you more!" Maddy said raising her voice alittle. "How did you guys find m- i mean us?" I asked confused. "Oh you had a tracking device on your phone, and we were super worried when you didn't show up to school" lauren said. "I was the first one to notice you were gone" maddy pointed out. "Well now you guys are here" i said. "Oh we came to get you" lauren said with a smile.

"B-but i don't want to leave...i want to stay here...with him" i said looking back at devin. "But angel you can't you have to come back with us" lauren said worried. "Lauren leave the child alone let her be with the one she loves" maddy said. I smile at maddy and hug both of them. "Thank you for coming and thank you maddy for saying that" i said smiling. "You're welcome" maddy said smiling back at me.
I walk back to devin and grab his arm hugging it. "Awwww you two are so cute!!!!" Lauren said. Maddy grabbed her by the collar "okay i should get her out of here before she goes fangirl on you two" maddy said as she dragged her away. "See you two love birds later" maddy said. "Okay see ya" i said smiling and waving.

I watched as they turned the corner. I felt devin put his arms around me. "You hungry I'll have pablo make us breakfast!" He said with a smile on his face.
"Sure why not i am hungry" i said hearing my stomach rumble. "Okay you go and get dressed and ill get pablo to cook us pancakes and egg's" he said as he pushed me into his room. "I pick a dress out for you i hope you like it, I'll see you down stairs" he said as he closed the door.

I walk to a chair that had a bright pink dress on it. I looked at the fabric and it felt so soft when i grabbed it. "Hmm why would be pick this out for me?" I said confused. I took my clothes off and slipped into the dress. I walked to the mirror and i looked at myself. I looked like a princess but to be honest i never wanted to be one. I saw some high heels and some flats on the floor. "High heels you've got to be kidding me" i said as i grabbed the flats.

I slipped them on and i walked to the door. I opened the door and i walked down the hallway, But all of a sudden my heart started to beat fast. 'What will he think...oh no im scared, my heart wont stop beating fast' i thought as i walked slowly down the hall.