chapter 3

I woke up the next morning I looked at the time 7:00. "HOLY CRAP ITS 7" I yelled as I jumped out of bed and threw on some clothes near by. "Oh I'm so dead, I'm going to be late!" I said rushing out the door. "So you dont want breakfast?" Mom yelled to me from the sidewalk. "Sorry no time gotta run love you" I yelled. I ran the whole way I got to school at 7:55. "Thank goodness I made it" I said out of breathe. "Hey angel over here!" It was lauren waving at me. Maddy was beside her eating a cookie. "C'mon we need to get to class we'll wait for her there" said maddy. Lauren and maddy walked to math class together, while I went to my locker and got my stuff.

I ran to math class good thing I made it. I sat at my desk and I looked up and you won't believe who I saw! It was Devin he changed classes. "What why him why couldn't it be a hot guy" maddy whispered. "Hush maddy angel could get to know him" lauren said winking at me. I blushed. "Shh he's coming!" I whispered. He sat right in front of me and he turned around. "Hi I'm devin maybe we can hangout?" He said. "Umm...I" I said nervously. "Angel take it girl!" Lauren said smiling. "Angel dont he's ugly!" Maddy said. I ignored maddy "yes I would love to Devin!" I said. "Great I'll pick you up tonight, does 7 o'clock sound good?" He said "yes 7 o'clock is great!" I said happily. "Great see you then" devin said. He turned around and looked at the teacher, that was blabing about math. While Maddy looked at me like I was crazy for saying yes. On the other hand lauren was smiling so wide that is kinda scared me.

Time passes again and I'm sitting at our lunch table. I take out my lunch and set it on the table. "ANGEL" I heard someone call my name, I turned around and it was maddy. "Oh maddy hi come sit" I laugh nervously. "I dont know what went through your head but why?" She said. "Why what?" I said confused. "Really, really why did you say yes to weirdo other there!" She said as she pointed to devin sitting alone with his head down. "Hey dont talk about him that way, he may just be lonely maddy!" I said almost yelling "fine well let's eat I'm starving!" She said taking a fork and taking a bite out of her cake. "Hey where's lauren?" I said looking around. "Oh she checked out but she said she's happy for you and weirdo" she said. "I'm happy to" I said with a smile on my face.