Abandonment Fame and Meetings

18 year old Akihisa Yoshii was sitting on the ledge of the school roof wearing a dark uniform with a few buttons open. He was looking over the town he lived in and was taking in the sights he had to get to know when he moved here. Akihisa had transferred from one school to another, since at his old school he had been forgotten when his friends moved on.

"It's been two years now yet they still didn't notice me gone for a while. Kind of funny they didn't find out I left the school until I already made new Friends, hehe."

Akihisa laid on his back looked at the clouds and remembered what made him leave in the first place.

"Two years ago"

Akihisa was sitting alone in class F as he was the first one there but he was in a horrible mood. Fumizuki Academy decided to hold placements exams again for their 3rd year. Akihisa knew he would do badly on it since he wasn't good at studying but he knew his friends would be in the same class as him; he was wrong. The day they handed back the new classes he found out he was so close in getting into class E but he didn't make the cut. He then found out his friends got into higher classes then F. Yuuji had gotten his act together again and gotten into Class A maybe because he was threaten by Shouko? Kota managed to get into D with Hideyoshi and seemed to be OK with it, but the last one hit him the hardest since he had a crush on her in his old class, Mizuki. Mizuki got into Class A. He was happy for them but hoped nothing would change them but he was known for being wrong. It was lunch time and he deiced to eat with them.

"Hey guys congrats on getting into higher classes. It sucks to be me though; I got stuck in class F." Akihisa replied with smile but they just looked at him like he didn't even belong for some reason.

"What's wrong?"

"Look, don't take this the wrong way dude, but we really can't be seen hanging out with you as much." Yuji said for the group like he was still their leader.

"What why? I thought we were all friends?"

"We still are but now that we are in our third year we have focus more on studying and our new classes you understand?"

Akihisa only felt a bit hurt but he understood since they were all in higher classes it meant different studying for them. He only walked away and hoped he would see them later.

Two weeks later he saw them again and heard they were all going out to eat. He walked towards them and asked what their plans.

"Oh we all have to get some books from the library for are homework." Mizuki said in happy voice but Akihisa just looked at them with disbelief.

"I just heard them say they were going out to get something to eat. They are lying to me, but why? I thought we were friends... they don't want to hang out with me because I am in class F, that's it... well I won't bother them then". Akihsa thought to himself but felt like he was losing close friends.

"Well good luck in your studies then, I have got back to class."

Akihisa just walked away as he saw his friends walk away from him, he knew they wouldn't miss him. Two weeks later he was just walking down the hall and just passed them but they didn't seem to notice him at all. They were all getting along well without him. He just walked back to class F and sat at his own desk and just looked out the window. Doing his best to muffle the shattering of his heart.

"Well looks they have moved on without me. Oh well at least I was made rep of class F, A lot of good that will do since, I really can't start a war with the students I have in this class. Maybe we will just be forgotten from everyone's minds. I need to get out of this school I need a fresh start since this place has nothing left for me." He thought bitterly to himself.