ten

michael was finally let out of the hosptial.

he was supposed to be put under arrest as soon as he was let out, for not only trying to kill calum, but also previous killings that people had phoned in about.

but michael was prepared for something like that to happen. he had saved up plenty of money, therefore was able to bail himself out.

and of course, the first thing he wanted to do was see his calum once again.

he regretted everything.

it wasn't forgivable and he knew that.

his brain was just so used to killing, so hardwired to make michael do it's dirty work, that he was even set to kill calum .

the love of his life. the one that saved him from a life of robbery, and no friends and family.

he owed calum so much, and he was just going to make that all vanish, by killing him off the face of the earth.

calum opened the door, and as soon as he realised who it was, he immediately went to shut it.

but michael stopped him from doing so, holding onto the door, before he could close it.

he examined calum.

he was a mess. his hair was untamed, and the bags under his eyes were the darkest shade of purple imaginable.

"what do you want?" calum spat, causing michael to cut his examination short.

michael paused to take one last good look at calum.

"you."

calum's dull brown eyes widened.

"e - excuse me?"

but michael didn't reply back with words.
he pounced onto the kiwi boy, pushing him inside the house, the door slamming on its own.

he crashed his lips onto the maori's, pressing his back against the wall, keeping him firm and steady.

and although, calum shouldn't have done it, he kissed back anyways.

the two moved their lips together in sync. sometimes letting go for a split second, to take a deep breath in, and then tilt their heads, to make the kiss deeper.

the two missed this.

calum missed michael. his vanilla scent, his cinnamon flavour. he missed it all.

and michael missed calum. everything about calum was perfect to him, ever since day one.

and so the two endulged in the moment, savouring every second of it.

the kiss went on forever, neither of them getting tired. they kissed, and kissed, and kissed, and kissed.

that is until calum pulled back, with a loud smack of the lips, and stared directly into michael's pupils.

"let's be insane together."

°•°

[a/n:]

this was the last chapter whoops !!

it doesn't really have an epilogue, it just kinda ends like that, um

but yeah, i hope you liked it (-: