The Word Painful

It had been a year and a half since Karamatsu had started harming himself. His personality had gotten noticeably weaker. One day, when his brothers were away, he began to cut himself again. "I'M HOME!" He suddenly heard. He could hear his stomps getting louder as Jyushimatsu was repeating, "Bathroom! Bathroom! Bathroom!" Shit! Jyushimatsu's already back from baseball practice! Not to mention he needs to go to the bathroom! Karamatsu hurriedly tried to put everything away, but it was too late. Jyushimatsu came bursting through the bathroom door. Jyushimatsu looked at Karamatsu, who looked back at him. The water was on, rinsing Karamatsu's arm. Jyushimatsu looked at the knife, which had not been cleaned yet, and at his arm.
"Kara...matsu...nii...san?"  He froze.
"A-ah! B-Brother!  I-I was just-" Karamatsu stuttered.
"Painful?"  Jyushimatsu looked at him in earnest.  Karamatsu felt another horrible chest pain.
"N-no...Not anymore really..."  He gave up.
"Anymore?"
"Maybe just a little..." He lied.
Jyushimatsu reached to turn the water off.  When he did, blood started seeping down the sides of Karamatsu's arm.  He took a napkin and dabbed it, staining the napkin with blood.  He took a bandage from the first aid kit and applied it to his cuts.  "Hurt still?"
"N-no..." He kept lying, thinking that he would eventually leave him alone.  Instead, Jyushimatsu touched the bandages carefully.  "Ah!  I mean..."
"It hurts!" Jyushimatsu said.
"Y-yes..." Karamatsu was a little embarresed.  Jyushimatsu smiled and cleaned Karamatsu's knife.
"Accident?" He asked him.
"Accident? Oh, y-yes! It was an accident!"
"Ahhhh! I see!"  He put the knife back it it's case, and put it in his pocket.  "No more accidents now!"  Karamatsu nodded awkwardly.  Jyushimatsu pushed him out of the bathroom.  "Bathroom!" He said, holding himself.
"Ah! Sorry!" Karamatsu walked out and sighed.  That was extremely close, WAY too close.

These chapters are going to be short!  And if you came here looking for a Painful Kara fic, you came to the right place!