How Much They Mean to Him

Osomatsu stood there, eyes wide. What just happened? He couldn't wrap his head around it. He had been cutting himself? He suddenly felt weak in his legs and fell to the ground. "What have I done..." Tears welled up in his eyes. Was he crying? He was so confused. He had never thought about losing one of his brothers, they were too close. It all came crashing down on him how much his brothers meant to him. Waterfalls fell from his eyes as he thought about each of them... Dying... He slowly got up, tears still falling from his eyes. He ran towards their bedroom, where Jyushimatsu, Choromatsu and Ichimatsu were comforting Karamatsu. Karamatsu was wiping his tears, and looked up to see Osomatsu, standing at the doorway. He flinched, looking down. Jyushimatsu looked up at Osomatsu, and seeing his tears, he smiled. He tilted Karamatsu's head up to look at Osomatsu. Karamatsu's eyes widened when he saw his only older brother crying.
"Brother! What's wrong?" Choromatsu stared at him. How could he so easily forgive him? Osomatsu fell on the ground again, curling up and wiping his tears that wouldn't stop. Karamatsu hesitated, and crawled over to Osomatsu.
"I-" He choked out, Karamatsu listening carefully, "I didn't know... I didn't realize how much... H-how much you all mean to me... K-Karamatsu I'm so, so, sorry..." He cried as Karamatsu's eyes widened and he smiled softly. "D-don't ever leave, you got that?"
"If you want me to stay I'll stay" Karamatsu smiled, wiping his older brother's tears. Osomatsu sat up, hugging Karamatsu. Karamatsu flinched, not expecting it.
"You'll never do that again?"
"Never."
"Alright then."

HEADCANON THAT OSOMATSU SOMETIMES GETS REALLY EMOTIONAL AND HE JUST NEEDS A HUG BECAUSE HE'S A CRYING MESS.

Osomatsu is regretting everything rn.