Its Different

~AJPOV~
School was horrible for me. My stomach was in knots. I silently prayed that NIQO doesn't give up on me. I felt horribly bad. but I didn't see Bryson like that anyway so I don't understand what's the big deal.
School was over and I was walking home with my head down.
" hey briyyah wait up" I heard Bryson call out
" no!" I yelled and walked faster
" what I do?" He asked from a distance
I stopped in my tracks and spoke clearly," I'm already in enough trouble.no it's not your fault but I'm really not in the mood to be with anyone. My head is hurting. My heart is racing fast. idk what's gonna happen to me. I think it's best for us to go our different ways. please. maybe tomorrow." I never turned around I didn't want Bryson to see the tears sitting at the rim of my eyes as I spoke.
" Aja-" he started
" I have to go." I ran I felt the tears starting to come down.
Ik this doesn't seem like a big deal but it was to me. I didn't want Niqo to think that I didn't want him. I did..I wanted him more than anyone on this earth.And Ik that he is upset with me. And it hurts me to know that. we barely see each other and knowing that he doesn't even wanna see my face kills me. It rips my heart to shreds.
Finally I made it into the house. I ran to my room. The house was quiet which means no one is here. Great.... I can cry in peace.
I sank my wet face into my pillow and a stream of tears poured out of my eyes.
I hope he calls me.
~NiqoPOV~
Man my head is hurting like hell. I can't think straight. why was she with that guy? I mean she said she needed company but not from a dude..tf!! I've never even seen that kid before. I was tempted to call her. I was but she probably is upset with me rn for assuming. I can't take this anymore . I started to cry. yea ya boy crying. Because I love her and I hate makin her angry or sad or anything below expectation. My job as a man is supposed to make sure that she is happy at all time and nothing less. But I messed up... I messed up bad. She probably thinks I don't trust her. I do. I just don't trust him. I mean he might be there for her more than I am. The thought of that makes me heart heavy. I can't let anyone be her biggest fan besides me. I'm supposed to be there for her all the time. Damn I wanna talk to her but I won't call her. I've stressed her out enough. I'll just leave her alone.

( 2 Days later/Saturday)
~AJPov~
Still heartbroken.... I never got my call. He must really hate me and that's understandable. I would hate me if I were him too. And I wanna call him but I don't wanna bug him. He might tell me to go talk to Bryson or something. Just a thought I had.
I've made plans this weekend. me and my cousin plan to go to the mall. I needed new sneakers and an outfit. it's almost spring break and I have to look cute ofc.i did my morning routine and got dressed. I patiently waited for her to come. I watched for her mom's car to pull up and when it did I ran outside. I got in the car.

:::: 20 minutes later::::

We arrived at the mall and quickly ran inside. Oh yeaaaa I'm ready to shop til my arms fall off.. I used this as an excuse to not think of Niqo since he and I haven't spoken in quite a while. But my plans were quickly interrupted when I walked past against all odds. It was me and Niqo's favorite store to shop in to buy matching clothes and we would always go in footlocker to find matching sneakers....... Gosh it's like everywhere I go I can't get that boy off my mind.
~NiqoPOV~
Damn it like everywhere I go I can't get that girl off my mind

(a/n:: Sorry guys I'm in the nail shop and I was waiting for my turn to come so I typed up something but it's my turn now. Part 2 coming when I get done. Follow the fanpage on Instagram @rep.niqooo help me reach 100 and turn on post notifications)