Tough Love

* * *

{Sunday Morning}

(Jas'marieé wakes up in Princeton's room and he nor Ray Ray were in the room. She sees the stitches on her leg and groans) Shit. (she gets up and goes to take a shower. After 20 minutes, she puts on blue Aéropostale sweatshorts, a yellow American Eagle tee, and white Converses. She grabs her skateboard and walks into the living room and sees the boys watching South Park)

Ray: Good morning Jassie! (smiles)

Jas'marieé: (smiles back at them) Good morning Ray and Prod! (glares at Princeton and Roc and rolls her eyes)

Roc: Well... good morning to you too.

Jas'marieé: Mhm...sure, jackass. (heads for the door)

Prod: Where ya going?

Jas'marieé: Skate park.

Ray: Ooooh! I'm going! (grabs skateboard)

Prod: Me too. (grabs his skateboard)

Prince&Roc: Same.

Jas'marieé: Which one?

Prince: What?

Jas'marieé: Which one y'all going to so I can go to one away from you guys. Or are you gonna just gonna make a bet that I'll go to a different skate park?

Prince: (rolls eyes) Whatever. We'll be out in a second.

Jas'marieé: Yeaaah....don't give a damn. (slams the door and goes outside)

* * *  

{Trump Hotel}

Prod: (to Prince) What the hell was that?

Prince: She's stubborn and I hate it.

Roc: You still love her, bro.

Prince: Yeah I still do. I still will love her but she just won't listen at all.

Ray: You gotta prove it to her.

Prince: How? She won't even talk or barely look at me anymore.

Roc: I got an idea! You're gonna get her back. Trust.

Ray: Er...Roc? What about you liking her?

Roc: I still do. But I see where her heart is and I want her happy. Besides, I'm falling for someone else anyway and I want her to be mine.

Boys: Who?!

Roc: Dede.

Prince: So we bros again? (holds out his fist)

Roc: (gives Princeton dap) Bros. Now let's get going because we gotta get you and Jassie back together...or just becoming boyfriend and girlfriend.

Prince: Then you and Dede are SO getting together.

Ray: (sarcastically fake crying) You two are making me cryyyy! (the boys laugh and go outside)

* * *

{Skate Park}

(the boys arrive at the skate park and Jassie is already doing 720's and flips on her skateboard. The boys look at her in amazement and she stops skating)

Jas'marieé: Hey Ray! Hey Prod...(looks at Roc and Princeton) Trey. Jacob. (rolls eyes and turns her attention back to Prod and Ray) So you saw my little stunt fest?

Prod: Hell yeah! That was dope, son!

Ray: Word. You def gotta teach me.

Jas'marieé: Leggo! (begins skating with Prod and Ray)

Prince: (to Roc) Can you tell me this plan because I want her bad.

Roc: It's a good plan dude, I'm Roc Royal, remember?

Prince: Right.

Roc: So this is how the plan works....

* * *

{At the Ramps}

(Jas'marieé and Prod are skating on the ramps and talking while Ray is on the phone with Shay)

Jas'marieé: Ugh, these stitches look ugly on my leg. (points at her stitched leg)

Prod: (shrugs) Better than having glass stuck there.

Jas'marieé: (nods) True. So, you and Brittany are back?

Prod: (smiling) Yeah, better than ever.

Jas'marieé: Don't try any more of that funny business. She'll get the cops to cap your ass. Trust. (laughs)

Prod: Best believe, I won't. But you have an issue of your own.

Jas'marieé: No I don't.

Prod: Yes you do. You and Princeton. And Roc.

Jas'marieé: (skates up the ramp) Me and Jacob are done. And Chresanto. I don't wanna talk to them right now.

Prod: Do you still love Prince?

Jas'marieé: (looks down at the ground) I don't know.

Prod: (serious voice) Why you frontin' Jassie?

Jas'marieé: Fine. (sighs) I still love him.

Prod: Then why can't you get past this?

Jas'marieé: I've had my heart ripped out it's sockets and I'm not gonna make myself look stupid in the end.

Prod: That's being selfish.

Jas'marieé: (glares at him) How am I selfish? (P.O.V.: This is really beginning to piss me off. I love Princeton and I like Roc, but I'm not ready to talk to them.)

Prod: Don't you think Princeton had his heart taken for granted once before? So bad to where he gave up on girls for a whole year and didn't even bother looking one in the eye unless it was fans? Don't you think it's hard enough to have to face a public break-up and you're depressed 'cause the girl you love cheated on you with one of your old best friends? On top of that, he meets you and tries his hardest to have you but he trips up on one stupid mistake and you alienate him when he is just proving he's in love with you. Is that enough?

Jas'marieé: Well I--

Prod: Answer my question.

Jas'marieé: It is hard for him, but who gets looked on as the jackass in the end? Me.

Prod: (shakes his head) You just don't get it, don't you?

Jas'marieé: (sits down, tightening the wheels on her skateboard) Get what?

Prod: This kid is practically lovesick over you and he made only one slip up and you're too damn stubborn to let it go. Now I see why Aaron dumped you. You can't let anything go. (walks away from Jassie, shaking his head)

Jas'marieé: (looks at him shocked)(P.O.V.: No one has ever told me that before. Was I really being too stubborn on Princeton and Roc? But they had to learn the hard way. Just because almost every girl in the 50 states loves them, doesn't mean they can get away with playing with people's hearts. I sensed it when I first met them. They were coming to break girls' hearts...

Too bad I fell in love with one of them.)

* * *

Prod #GoingBLOOD on Jassie? What was his initial plan? And what about Princeton and Roc? What plan have they concocted?

Find out soon!