Past, Present, and Future? (part 2)

Recap:

Jas'marieé: Well, I don't know if I can do this anymore.

* * *

{Outside Starlight}

Prince: (raises eyebrow) Can't do what?

Jas'marieé: (looks at him) Be like this. With you and me. What are we, Princeton?

Prince: The ball is in your court, babe.

Jas'marieé: (pushes him out the way and then glares at him) You're such a tool.

Prince: (P.O.V.: Oh shit...she's getting ready to walk away. I gotta do what I gotta do. Screw this operation bullshit. I need my girl and I can't depend on a fucked up one.)(pulls out phone and texts Biz)

[Text Convo]

[PrinceCharming] biz I need a favor...

[ZayZayFBabiee] shoot it

[PrinceCharming] go 2 the iPod dock and find the instrumental of slow down by bobby valentino and blast it loud...I got an idea.

[ZayZayFBabiee] aight ....

[End Of Text Convo]

('Slow Down' by Bobby Valentino blasted from the window and Princeton began singing. Jassie recognized the beat and started walking faster)

Prince: (singing) I saw you walking,

Down on Melrose,

You looked like an angel,

Straight outta heaven girl,

I was blown away by,

Your sexiness,

Now all I have to do is,

Catch up to you (gets in front of Jassie. She walks the other way)

Slow down,

I just wanna get to know you,

But don't turn around,

'Cause that pretty round thing looks good to me, (Jassie rolls her eyes)

Slow down,

Never seen anything so lovely,

Now turn around,

and bless me with your beauty, (wraps his arms around Jassie's waist)

Oh cutie...

Jas'marieé: (P.O.V.: OMG! He's really doing this? On this street. In front of everyone?)

* * *

{Starlight Dance Studio}

(everyone covers their ears and shoot Biz a 'WTF' glare)

Ray: Biz, what the hell are you doing?!

Biz: (looking out the window) Princeton is taking matters into his own hands. (everyone raises an eyebrow and she sucks her teeth) Just look out the window!

(everyone goes to the window and sees Princeton singing to Jassie) Everyone: GO PRINCETON!

* * *

Prince: (singing) Butterfly tattoo,

Right above your navel,

Your belly button's pierced too,

Just like I like it girl, (Jassie looks at her stomach as she walked and smiled to herself)

Come take a walk with me, (holds her hand)

You'll be impressed by,

The game that I kick to you,

It's over and for real,

Like a flower fully bloomed in the summertime,

You're ready,

To be watered by this conversation,

You're ready,

I'm in awe 'cause you shine like the sun,

Lemme be the one,

To enjoy you,

Let's get it girl! (people on the block begin cheering and Jassie smiles at Princeton)

Mindless Crew: Princeton! Get it, boy!

Prince: (P.O.V.: She's smiling! She's back!)(wraps arms around her waist and she smiles) Babe, I missed you. I want you as my girl. Scratch that. (Jassie raises an eyebrow at him) I want you to be my wifey. My everything...my world. (shows her the 1-4-3 ring)

Jas'marieé: (smiles and puts on the ring) I love you, Jacob Perez.

Prince: (smiles) I love you too, Jas'marieé Perez.

Jas'marieé: (pokes at his lips) Now come here, baby boy. I missed out on a whole week of kissing. And I need it back. (Princeton smiles and kisses her long and passionately. The whole block begins clapping and paparazzi snapped pictures of the sight)

Prod: Eww! (covers eyes) I see tongue!

Brittany: Oh please! You've had mine before. (begins making out with Prod)

Biz: You next, baby. (jumps on Diggy and makes out with him)

(Roc and Dede looked at each other awkwardly) Dede: Soooo....What's-- (Roc kisses her and she wraps her arms around his neck)

Ray&Shay: (laughing until they end up making out theirselves)

Jas'marieé: (slowly pulls away from Princeton) I forgive you. For everything.

Prince: And I'm sorry. (interlocks her hand with his) For everything.

('Future' began blaring from the studio and they smiled at each other. They slowed danced the night away)

Prince: A great way to end on November 30th. 6:32 pm. With my wifey.

Jas'marieé: (looks up at the stars in the sky) I finally found my future.

* * *

If you think this is the end, you're not G, McLovin. :D But isn't this what makes Princeton even more sexy? The romance ^_____^ !