Intro.

Melanie's PoV

6 years ago

I saw my dad coming out his room, with his car keys in his hand. I was nervous at what he was going to do. My mom wasn't home, and my dad was there when she was gone. I was always scared of him. He was abusive and lazy.

"C'mon Melanie, we're gonna go somewhere." Dad said. Okay, seriously, when he says 'somewhere', it can be something bad. I followed him to the car. He drove to some big building. I looked closer. It said "Orphanage" on top. I didn't know what meant, so I didn't do anything. Dad and I walked to the unusual building. When we walked inside, I saw this lady sitting in the front. She looks nice. "I'm here to drop off Melanie for adoption." Dad said to the lady. I stopped. He's gonna let me go? "Daddy, you never said this would happen. Does mom even know??" I started crying. I'm usually sensitive. He didn't look at me back, like he never liked me. "DADDY!!" I cried. "Come on Melanie, we have to go." The lady said kindly. I walked away from him. If he doesn't want me, then fine. I never liked him anyway. We walked to this big room with many kids. I saw one girl that looked my age. "Welcome to the orphanage! My name is Ms. Hudson, nice to meet you Melanie." She said. "Um...thanks....." I say shyly. I'm not used to adults talking to me. I join the girl who looked my age. She looked at me. "Hi I'm Alexa! What's your name?" She asked. "Melanie. Nice to meet you Alexa! Wanna be friends?" I asked. She would probably say no. "Sure! Wanna play with me??" She says. I nod and play with my new friend Alexa.

<><><><><><>

Characters-

Melanie-Bubbly, sensitive, and crazy girl you would want to hang out with. When I get mad, I will literally attack you...bitch. I love watching twaimz he's like me sometimes.

Issa-Usually goes as Twaimz. I'm a Youtuber with 2 million subscribers and 3.4M followers on vines. I love llamas and that's all.

More characters coming GET READAY <:

Enjoy the intro. Enjoy the story. Enjoy my other stories.

Just Friends

Twaimz One-Shots

Others coming soon like as planned. Love y'all my unapologetic bitches.

-iShootinqStxrs