4

Xavier POV
I was just chilling at the trap with the boys talking and smoking passing it around. "So who's going to the club today? Koz I'm bout to get some strippers." Dejon say "oh yes I'm in" I say. "So Xavier you don't have a girlfriend or nothing, someone that you have an eyes on?" Kyle ask me. "No niggah. I can't trust them females they ain't loyal. Since what happened with Samantha." I said to them...

Samantha used to be my ex I loved this girl bro, but she cheated on me. One day I was coming from the trap and heard moaning and stuff so I went in our bedroom seing her ridding on a niggah. I put her out. Since that I never see her. No lie bro but I cried that day. It take me 2 weeks to get over her. That's why I don't do females. I just got what I want and leave. I'm done with the thing that call "love." I think I'm gonna go home and make sure yall lock up." I said to them. "You not going to the club tonight?"

Dejon ask me " of course my niggah I'm going." I said. I dap all of them and left to go to my mama cause I'm hungry. I use my key to open the door. She's not my mom She's a close friend of my mom but she threat me as her own. I really love her husband he cool and he threat like his own too. I walk in the house and went straight to their room. I saw my mom riding him ohhh my mama's bad. "OMG!!!" I yelled "get out boy.

"Don't you see people busy." she said still riddin... I close the door and went in the living room. "Yes Andre go faster baby... Ahhhhhh I'm cuming." I heard my mama say. They are so nasty I'm right in their living and they having sex. I just text the boys in the group that we have. 2 hours later my parents finally decide to come out. "Yall some freaks." I said my mom bust out laughing and limp to the kitchen."dang man you must put it on her cause she's limping." I said while laughing.

" I guess I did" he reply. "Ain't nobody call you over here anyways. Why you here boy?" she say. "I'm sorry for interruping yall but I'm here for some good. I'm not in the mood to cook." I say "it's in the fridge." my mom say to me. I went the kitchen and I got me some good for the rest of the week.

When I walk out I saw my mom straddling my dad kissing and he pressing her butt she's moaning. "Ew don't yall tired." I say " boy get the heck out my house." she yell " bye, love yall nasty people." I yell walking to the door. I heard them bust out laughing and say "we love you too" I drive home eat bathes and take a nap going to the club later on.