5

When I get home I said a quick prayer koz no one wasn't home. Thank you. I went straight to my room and lay on my bed, cause I was tired specially I walked home from school.

I was taking a nap before I go clean the house. Next thing I know someone was kissing me on my back since I was on my stomach. What the hell? I thought I turn over of course it was my stepdad. He start taking off my clothes. oh no GOd I'm tired of this please help me." I say in my head. "Please don't do that Jonh." I cried hopping for him to stop.

I was naked, he kiss me all over my body. He suck on my boobs so hard that I cry. He raped me I'm use to it though. He left my room after that. I cry for 30 minutes and then went to take a 30 minutes shower cause I felt disgusted.

I make sure and lock the door and start thinking I have to tell my mom about this before it's too late. I grab my mp3 and start listening to music. There was a knock at the door. "Who's this?" I ask " it's me honey." my mom said I open the door. She sat on my small bed that I have for almost 6 years. I hug her and start crying. " honey what's wrong? Why you crying?" she ask me. " he keep one abuse me sexually, emotionally and physically." I cried on her shoulder and hug her tight. "Baby who?" she ask in a worry voice. I pull away from the hug and said "Jonh."

"Why you lying, cause John told me that you keep on seduce him." she say looking at me with disgust. "He lied to you. Y'all been together for five years, and he been doing that for four years." I say. Because the way she looking at me she look like she don't believe me. "You little b°°°h stop talking. I don't believe you, cause you say you don't like him for me, so you can do anything to seperate me and him. I suggest for you to shut up, mater of fact get the hell out of my house. Actually wait still you 18 the day u turning 18 make show to get the hell out my damn house" she yell in one breath. I look at her in disbelief. She's believing him over me. Her own daughter.

"Mom he's lying to you!" I yell in tears. "Little girl stop talking, if not you can go tonight. So I suggest you to shut up!" She yell back. I just shut up koz I don't have no where to go.

She left my room , and I drop to my knee and start crying.