7

Maria's POV

So after talking to my mom I went to take a shower. After that I went and lay on my bed thinking what was I going to do,where will I go, because I only have two weeks and half before my birthday and I'll turn 18 so that mean I'm gonna have to get out the house.

I hate my life why can't I have a normal life like any other teenagers. As I was about to fall asleep my stomach growl, I haven't eat since this morning at school, which was only a slice of pizza. I can't do nothing about it, and I refuse to go the kitchen its only me and the devil that are in the house. They had called my mom earlier to come to work, she work as a stripper.

"Maria baby open the door, I have to get a taste before I go to sleep." I heard my step dad said. Oh no!!! Next thing I know he busted the door open, and he start ripping off my clothes. "Please John don't do this!" I cry out. He enter me roughly I screamed, it hurt so bad.

"Maria stop I don't wanna have sex with you, I love your mom, and you like a daughter to me!" He scream, what the hell. Then I look at the door to see my mom standing there looking mad. "Mom he's lying." I cry

"Shut up b****, matter of fact get the f*** out of my damn house" she yell. "But mom I don't have no where to go, please don't do this to me, for God sake I'm your daughter!!!" I yell as tears run down my face. "Ten minutes Maria and get the hell out!" She said.

I went under my bed and pull out the bag of clothes and important stuff.