a memory to remember

~Eliana's pov~

I was walking to my brothers room at 12:00 p.m. to talk to him about the threat. A lot of questions were needed to be answered. How did that man know James was my brother?

Boom!

It came from James room! I ran into his room to find him on the floor bleeding. A Black shadow ran across the room and out the Window. Mom and dad came in the room and cried when they saw James body. They loved James more then me.

"What did you do?!" My mother sobbed.

"I didn't do anything! I swear!" I cried.

"Then who did?! You did!" My own mother thought it was me?!

My father was out the room calling for 911. My mother always hated me...of course she would blame it on me. 5 minutes later the police came. I was only 13 and they were ready to put me in jail?! Hell yeah...my mother would do anything for that to happen.

____________________________________

I was 13 when that all happend. Now I'm 17 almost turning 18 in three weeks. I've been on the run for 4 years....it will be 5 years when my birthday comes.

I had to be extremely careful these 4 years. Gangs have been after me because I like to steel from them and kill there men. A man named Derek knight took me in. He tought me how to kill ppl in 3 seconds, he tought me everything.

He was a gang leader and a very good one. He treated his gang with respect. He once told me that his gang was all about peace to each other and other peopl but when it came down to business things had to become violent.

The gang all had tattoos that said 'you have to earn respect and not force it' with a white wolf. Derek was Russian and he made his symble as a white wolf because it reminds him of Russia.

We lived in New York inside a mansion. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. It was quite which was odd. The housephone rang.

'Hello?' I asked.

'Eliana! Run! Take all the things you need! I won't be coming home.' Derek's voice boomed over the phone.

'Derek! Oh god! Derek your like a father I've never had!' I said.

I got no reply

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I ran around the house gathering the weapons I need. I teared open the mattress in my room and gatherd the money. I ran downstairs reached for the keys and left. Derek always told me not to leave evidence behind.

I poured gasoline all over the house and set it on fire. We lived in an abandoned street. The fire burned on fire. This house was my real home.

I've been driving for 5 hours. I can't stop and that's the one thing I was first tought. I had a  lot of weight on my shoulders...life is not easy I don't know why people think it is in the first place.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Okay how was it? I'm not a good writer so yeah....hope you enjoy☆