Chapter One

Sans' P.o.v.

Running through the Front Door and slamming it behind me like always, I threw my bag away and hurried into the bathroom, slamming and locking the door shut behind me. I had probably too much strength for a Nine year old Skeleton. Probably a result of those Capsules that Daddy had me take every Monday.

Probably what made me even more of a freak.

I shook my head before I could start crying over it again, and sat on the toilet seat with my head in my hands. I messed up today, I really did. I heard the soft knock that could belong to one person and one person only on the door and lifted my head, doing my best to sniffle silently.

"Sans? Are you alright?" Came Daddy's Weird speech and soft words through the door, and I swallowed thickly so that it didn't sound like I was close to tears.

"fine, dad. just had to use the bathroom. ill be out soon." I said, still soft as always. I heard him sigh, before he spoke again.

"Okay Sans. I will be down in my Lab if you or Papyrus need me. There are some snacks on the T.V. Stand, and do not forget that Papyrus is coming later than usual today. Training will begin later because of that." Daddy's Voice echoed, and with a confirmation from me, he left.

With a heavy sigh and a few sniffles to keep my emotions in check, I shakily stood up, got on the stool and then Looked into the mirror. Surveying the Damage.

I had a crack running down the right side of my skull, from near the top all the way down to right above my mouth. It wasn't easy to see, but it hut like all hell. And I knew that I was going to have to get it healed and soon.

There is also some bruising, on my right cheek, giving it a blue and light purple look. Then on my shoulder and ribcage, as well as a crack there.

Swearing softly under my breath, I blinked back the tears, which hurt my skull like hell to do. I had to take a deep breath. I needed to calm down. I can get the ribcage crack healed with little explanation on my part, I was always a Clumsy child. It had gotten even worse when I tried to keep up with Papyrus.

The bruises would fade with time, and they weren't anywhere serious or too noticeable, with the exception of the one on my face.

But the crack on my skull was too serious too ignore. As well as being such a vital place as well as already hurting after being freshly made just from blinking, it also would affect if I could use my Magic. Tugging my clothes back into place, I sighed, closed my eyes, summoned my magic and then opened them.

My left Eye Socket glowed up that blue no problem, and with no pain, but my Right barely flickered and already started hurting. Trying to push through it, the flickering slowly stopped, but the pain increased. Sweat started dripping on my forehead, irritating the crack even more, as I tried to push through.

Two things happened simultaneously.

My right Eye Socket finally lit up like I asked it to and I allowed a pained smile to cross my skull as it seemed to have no repercussions.

And then the pain spiked, and sent me reeling, me powering my magic down and clasping a hand over the Eye Socket, my other arm going up to muffle the gurgled screams of pain as it slowly faded, leaving me breathing heavily.

Shit. I'm. Screwed.

I gave a sigh and leaned heavily against the sink.

"what am i going to tell Daddy?" I mumbled to myself. I was a Lowercase Monster, taken to mumbling, but a few Uppercase volumes were known.

Pulling my hood up to hide it for now until I came up with a solution, I unlocked the Bathroom Door, and went to the Living room. I grabbed a hot dog obviously meant for me and the ketchup before sitting down. Keeping that Eye Socket closed hurt the least, so that's how I sat.

When Papyrus came home I tossed my hood back, and smiled full blown at Papyrus. He was too innocent to know about this. He was only Four. Just a baby bones.

"BROTHER! YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED AT CLUB! DY AND AL HUGGED!" Papyrus was quick to share his news, as loudly and boldly as possible. As he had trouble pronouncing Undyne's full name at his age, he called her by the aforementioned nickname.

"thats great buddy. im happy for ya." I said, still offering up a smile. He noticed the bruise right away, and held up his arms, me lifting him up, and he touched it, me biting back a whimper of pain and trying hard not to flinch.

"BROTHER! YOU'RE HURT!" He cried, not any louder than usual, but I still looked back at the stairs to see if Daddy was Coming, before looking back to Pap.

"eh. just a scratch. im fine. sans-sational if you will." I said, slipping in a pun, and making him groan. Setting him down on the couch, I gave him his spaghetti and Juice box.

Then, we watched some T.v., or he did since I couldn't open my one Eye Socket still and that was a pain. And I got some homework done. Actually all of it. Then Pap was off to bed as Daddy tucked him in and I started to freak out about how in the Underground I was going to hide this.

Keeping my head down, I followed him to the training room. He had me do a few non magic things at first. Those exaughsted me a bit more than usual, and at the last one I couldn't help a small cry of pain as I felt the crack on my ribcage extend, and I fell to my knees, clasping at it as pain rippled through me.

"Sans! Open up, show me what hurts, what's wrong?" Daddy asked, speeding to my side. I wordlessly opened up my coat and took both that and my shirt off, hearing his slight gasp as he no doubt noticed the bruises and the crack which was way bigger than it was before.

Immediately he put his hands over it, and a light blue and orange energy emmitted from him, healing the crack and bruise right up and sending soothing waves through me, stooppping the pain. He did that to every bruise, then I put my shirt and jacket back on, and he gripped my shoulders.

"Sans. What Happened?" He asked. I was blinking the tears back that had come with the pain, making my eye hurt more than before.

"i tripped at school today. and it was at the edge of a hill at recess. my eye hurts." I said, coming up with the excuse on the spot, and looked up at him. The light hit me just so that I knew he could see the crack, and his White pupils went to pinprick size.

He gently placed his hands over the crack, and I closed My Eye Sockets so the full crack could be exposed. I felt the magic working at healing it, as well as the bruise, and soon I had no pain. I opened my Eye sockets when I felt his hands disappear, and he helped me up.

"Glow your eyes for me." He said, and I complied. They both Lit up immediately and with no pain. He looked satisfied, and we completed some of the magical tasks.

Notes were made of my progress and I was sent up to bed and tucked in. With a Goodnight 'kiss' on the forehead, and the lights being shut off with the nightlight turned on, I was safely falling off to sleep.

Maybe Tomorrow will be better.