Chapter 2

Sans' P.o.v.

Getting to school the next day, I first made sure Pap was safely with his friends and at Class before I sighed and turned to head to mine. Passing all the students, I heard their whispers that stuck with me like a knife in the back.

"Freak" A girl whispered over my head, then her snickers.

"Dangerous Weirdo" A boy whispered, with an added shove. I just ignored them and continued.

Eventually I reached the class, and then I was shoved with a force that knocked me to the ground, narrowly avoiding banging my front skull on the ground.

Trying to get back up led to a foot on my sternum and pressure, making me wheeze in pain.

"Well, Well, Well, If it isn't the experiment. What Freakish thing was done to you last night? Aww, not strong enough to push me off but strong enough to break a door lock? Such a weak Freak." This reptilian kid said, making tears gather in my eyes.

"i'm not an experiment." I protested, trying to gently get out from under him. The pressure increased.

"Of course you are. You can't have magic at this age, Freak." He taunted, and with a whimper, I turned to begging.

"p-please let me up. the teacher might catch you and I don't want you to get in trouble." I whimpered out, and he immediately pulled back, allowing me to scramble up and pant, grasping at where he was putting pressure to search for cracks. None. Thank Asgore.

Another shove, but not nearly that much force as before was applied. I stumbled but caught myself on a Desk. I was still out of breath. Looking down, I saw it was my desk, and hurried to sit down before more damage could be done.

I got my breath back just when the teacher came in, and we started the easy math sheet she passed out. Taking a deep breath, I absorbed myself in the work.

************Time skip**************

Around halfway through the Day and we were allowed out on the playground for recess. I waited for the stampede of children to stop before I slowly headed out.

I made sure no one was looking before I teleported to the hiding space me and Bro and his friends meet up in. Doing the knock system, and I was tugged in by a tiny fish hand. Wait, usually Bro pulls me in?

The worried and slightly sad looks on Both Undyne's and Alphys' faces set a dread in me. My eye sockets, the white dots now near pinprick size, combed over every inch until they landed on Pap. But, he was crying? What the hell happened?! I looked over at Undyne and Alphys.

"undyne. alphys. spill. now." I ordered, angry, sad, worried, confused, and......Afraid.

"Some boy from our class shoved him when he tried to make friends with him. He landed on the edge of the sandbox, right between his ribs. He started crying and ran off here. But once we got here he was just like that and we can't get him out of it!" Undyne explained, punching the rock wall and denting it, as that's where we're under. I felt like doing the same.

I turned back to Bro. I sat next to him, and wrapped an arm around him, drawing him close. I pressed a 'Kiss' to his forehead and Gave a light hum. It had no effect for a second, then I heard the sniffling, then he threw his arms around me and started sobbing. I wrapped him up tight and held him close.

"H-HE TOLD ME H-HE DIDNT W-WANNA B-BE FRIENDS WITH A B-BABY LIKE ME, A-AND THAT H-HE WAS TOO COOL TO H-HANG OUT WITH A-A L-LOSER!" He sobbed out, and I gasped. Undyne and Alphys' faces told me they had no idea. I held him close and shushed him.