chapter 1

" Roise its adoption day." Mrs. Katie said as she opened the blinds in my room.

fuck i hate adoption days no one picks the kids over 7 and I'm the oldest here the second is Anna she's 13 but she's a fucking basic bitch.

i go to the shower room to get ready. I slip on my ying yang sweatshirt, with my high waisted shorts and my purple Doc Martins and put my RAD beanie to hide my awful bed head.

As i walk down the stairs theirs tons of little girl screams and if I'm correct omfg omfg i think I'm going to faint thats one direction. ONE DIRECTION IS IN MY PLACE OF LIVING OKAY OKAY DONT SCREAM DONT ACT LIKE A CARROT.

"Ahh their she is." Mrs. Katie said as she pointed to me. The boys looked up at me and i almost puked oh my god their eyes their so much more beautiful in real life.

"Mabel i want you to meet some people." Mrs. Katie said as i walked down the stairs to meet my idols all eyes were on me.

"how are you today young Las ?" Louis asked me.

" Im fab, how about you?"

"I like her." harry said as he nudged louis.

" great so i was wondering if me and the boys could ask you some questions privately?'

" uh yea that would be great."

Mrs. Katie lead us to a room where adoptive parents talk to children they might enjoy adopting. we sat down at a large table.

" So whats your name." Louis asked with his adorable accent.

" My names Mabel Rose but you can call me Mabel or Rosie or honestly i don't care."

"Okay Rosie how old are you?" Harry asked

"Im 15 but my birthday is in a week."

"Whats your favorite food?" Niall asked.

" Pizza, but my favorite place to eat is taco bell ."

"Im I'm running out of you questions." Niall said

I giggled nervously and but a strand of hair behind my ear.

" Hey now let me see the wrist." Zayn said

FUCK

i pulled out my arm from under the table to revile my wrist that had a tattoo the read 'Bravery'

"Oh my god how old are you again!" Liam said he seemed really confused

"Oh I kinda got it illegal done."

"She's bad." Zayn said faintly i giggled

"So whats it for." Louis questioned

FUCK

" Um you and Harry actually. "

Louis and Harrys heads shot to each other they both looked like tears where in their eyes. they turned their heads back to me.

"thank you." they whispered.

" So i think we are gonna go talk to that lady we will be back."