Chapter 2

Um what just happened I thought to my self as the boys left stranding me in the small room.

This is really confusing like um okay I need to breath.

In and out and in and out.

"Ugh." I looked up to see Queen basic herself.

"Well isn't it the basic bitch.How are you doing today Anna?"

"I came her to tell you Mable to back off One Direction isn't going to adopt you their going to adopt me so stop talking to them."

"Okay for one bitch I'm not afraid of you. You act like you own the place when you don't so sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. I don't give a shit what you think. Your all bark no bite so stop acting like a cunt and act your age."

I heard the door opened to find 5 heads poking in.

"Hey mable can we talk?" Zayn asked.

I nodded and walked out the door to see the 5 boys I've been fangirling over for ages. It all seemed so surreal. The more I think about it the more I'm positive it's a dream.

"So Mabel were going to adopt you!" Harry shirked. That was it I couldn't contain my self I broke down right then and their. I was full on sobbing when Liam protectively took me into his arms. That made it even worse.This has to be a sick joke.

"Shhhh shhhh calm down now use your words what's wrong?"

"It's - I - I - just -like.'' I feel so stupid while I stay in his arms blubbering like a baby and I can't seem to put 2 words together. So I just cry till theirs no more tears and I have the hiccups. The 4 other boys just stare at me in awe. I finally build up the effort to lace a sentence together.

"I'm- I'm just overwhelmed."

********************

After my crying fit. I packed up all my things told everyone how much I hated them and I found my self in a black range rover. Some man was driving I didn't even know . Niall and Zayn sat in the seats closest to the front as Liam was in shotgun. Me Louis and Harry where in the far back. I tried really really hard not to gawk at Niall's laugh.But I seemed that it was pretty amusing for zayn when he told me I was going to catch flies if I didn't close my mouth.

It seamed as if we drove forever and ever when we finally stopped at a huge house it was beautiful.

"We're home." Harry said.

We walked in to the huge house as Niall held my bags. It's was amazing and HUGE like insanely big.

"This is really cool."

"Come on let show you the tour and then rules I guess."

The whole house was beautiful the decor was amazing. We reached a door. Zayn opened it and it was a room it was HUGE it had all the stuff you put in a room it was white and sleek.

"And this is your room." Louis said with a smirk.

"Oh my god thank you thank you thank you this is amazing."

I hugged him with force and he stumbled back. Louis giggled witch was so cute I just couldn't even deal.

****************

The boys and I sat on a huge couch. I was opposite to the five. It made me really nervous.

"So urm rules." Harry said awkwardly.

"Okay you can smoke weed just not cigarets. "

Score.

"Okay um thanks I guess so can I ask a question?"

"Yea."

Who is my legal parent or parents.

Harry and Louis slowly raised their hands with huge grins on their faces.

"Oh my fuck."