T h r i t y n i n e

Note: this book is ending soon so I'll throw in some good bomb chapters and the ending .. Well you'll just have to wait. Trust me , you'll love it

Jack

I wake up next to Tessa's naked body. Rolling over, I rub my hand across her thigh and slip my hand into her. She gasps and wakes up, flips over, looking at me. I stop touching her and she whines from the loss of touch.

Her phone starts ringing and I look at the caller ID, fucking Samuel. Before she could even reach over to get it, I grab it and answer.

"What the fuck did I tell you-" I start to say before he cuts me off.

"Tell Tessa to come get her things." He says and hangs up. I look over at Tessa who's staring blank into space.

"Jack I'm moving to LA." She states and sits up, grabbing the sheets to cover her chest.

My blood boils, "What did you just say?" Anger evident.

She gets up and puts her shirt on, along with her underwear. "Tessa, I'm fucking talking to you."

"I'm moving to LA." She states, again.

"What why? You can't move there!" I say and she looks at me a sighs.

"It was great while it lasted Jack." She mumbles and I look at her in disbelief.

"So you're just gonna give up? You're gonna pack your shit after us making love and having everything possible for fucking once so you can move to LA? Are you fucking kidding me Tessa? You can't move there because I need you, I need you here! Tessa benson you can not leave me, you can't to this to me. If you decide to walk away right now you will break my heart." I say and she sighs.

"Goodbye Jack." She says, all dressed, everything she needs in hand. She starts to walk out and I stop her.

"Wait." I mumble and go to my closet. I open my lock box and pull out the little velvet box. Shoving it in my pocket.

"Tess." I say and get down on one knee.

She stands back and covers her mouth but I can tell she's so damn excited.

"Will you Tessa benson, do me the honors of being my wife?" I say and pull out the ring.

She stands there and looks at me, "No. I'm moving to LA."

I look at her and start to bawl right there in front of her. Like the weak fuck I was for her, this wasn't supposed to happen like this. We were supposed to be on a romantic date and she was supposed to be so happy and all the sudden I would ask her to marry me but no, she's moving to fucking LA.

"With Sammy." She mumbles and I widen my eyes at her.

"Tell me, you did not just fucking tell me that you are moving to LA with Sammy." I say as the tears roll down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry Jack." She whispers.

"GET OUT RIGHT NOW!" I scream at the top of my lungs and she runs away. I hear the door slam and I sit there realizing the love of my life just walked right out of my arms. I look down at the ring and close the box, putting it back in its place.

"Goodbye Tessa." I cry.