the date

Wills point of view

You want to know how my first date with Nico went. Ok.

We where going to the movies to wach Alice Through the Looking Glass. We where almost there and I was super excited.

We walk in and the it's abandoned. No one's there. Then white mist comes out of the walls.

Then there's a growl behind me, and I see a giant hell hound about the sise of Mrs Olerey, but 10 times more agresive looking.

"I'll shadow travel us out of here." Nico said.

"No you'll fade," I responded.

"Would you rather die," he yelled back.

"I'd rather not have you become a shadow," now I'm yelling to.

Nico was about to respond when a growl from behind of us got our atenchon.

"Where shadow traveling" Nico said

"Nico we are not shadow traveling. You stubborn b***h.

Plus I don't like shadow traveling because I fell sick after words. So I picked Nico up carry him on my shoulder and ran around the dog, and ran to the car. Pushed him into the passenger set. Then I ran to my side and before completely closing the Dore started driving.

One we got back to camp. We went to Nico's cabin and wached movies there. He fell asleep on my chest and then about ten minutes later I fell asleep.

So to some people it would be a dasaster but the next morning I had my first kiss so.

It was pretty good In my eyes.

So if you liked this I also have another story called the Aftermath. It's about what happens after the blood of olimpus, by me Cheyanne Ferriter.

Also I need help with creating a leo persnaltey. If you have any guide lines please leve it.

So if you liked it vote or leve a comet.