Chapter 4

*Harry*

Knowing Louis would be here soon I walk over to my dresser and pullout a black shirt and tug it over my head. I don't need my torso visible. The sight of my thinning stomach would surely bring him to worry. Which is something I most definitely don't want to deal with. 

I stepped out of my room and made my way downstairs leaving my phone up there. I didn't want to deal with any unnecessary calls anymore. When I walked past the thermometer I turned the heat up, it's getting chilly in the house. 

Just when I sat on the couch there was a knock on the door. Letting out a heavy sigh I got up to open it. I knew it was Louis. "Hey," I say opening the door enough to let him in.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" he asks. the look on his face shows that he is truly concerned. I don't know why, it's not like I'm important. All I am is useless. No one will ever want me. Not like how I want Louis. I know exactly why no one wants me, like I said before I'm useless. All I am is a sack of fat and disease. No one wants me around. "Harry?" Louis voice snaps me away from my thoughts.

"Huh?" I say looking down.

"I asked if you were feeling alright," he says taking a step closer to me.

"Yeah I'm fine. Feeling better than I did earlier," i'm lying.

*Louis*

He's lying to me. I know he's feeling worse, I can see it in his eyes. He is anything but okay. "That's good," I answer feeding the lie. 

I really shouldn't be, but I don't know what else to do. Sighing I sat on the couch.

"Are you okay?" he asks. Harry's voice is small, very unlike the normal him. The Harry I grew to love with every fiber of my being. 

I nod. He sits next to me grabbing the remote. I can tell he had turned the heat up before I had gotten here. It's got to be 27 degrees in here. That or it's just my body reacting to Harry's being so close.

I turn my head to look over at him. His beautiful green eyes are focused on the television. A small smile forms on my lips. God how I wish he was mine, that I could hold him in my arms.

"I'll be right back," Harry's voice pulls me from my mind. 

Oh lord he must of saw me staring at him, now he must think i'm a freak. Crap, I'm ruining this. I shouldn't even be thinking any of this about him. I have a girlfriend.

I sigh and lean my head back on the couch. I need to figure my feelings out.