Chapter 1

Watching Louis as he stood in the booth recording his verse I smiled to myself. Just watching the way he put so much passion into what he sang. Turning my head to look at the rest of the lads my smiled turned.

Niall was stuffing his face with food like always, Zayn was texting Perrie, and Liam was talking to his mum on the phone. I was only frowning because seeing the food made my stomach turn. "Are you ok Harry " Louis's voice rang.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I answered putting a smile back on my face. Liam was now in the booth he was the last one until we got to go home.

Thinking about it I said I wasn't feeling good so I left early. Louis looked concerned, but I didn't think anything of it. My drive home was short. The studio wasn't far from my house. Pulling into the drive I cut the engine.

As I went inside I walked up the steps stripping of my clothes and climbing into bed. Looking through my twitter mentions there was plenty of hate. Enough of it said I was fat.

I know I was. I've known sense the start.

*Louis's point of view*

Harry left early claiming he didn't feel we'll, but I wasn't buying it. The boy looked perfectly fine.

As we all left I went over to Harry's to check up on him. Walking right in I headed towards the stairs I could here a television running.

Stepping into the door frame of his bedroom i saw Harry. He was curled up under his blankets watching the tv. Shaking my head I walked over to him. "What?" He asked. His voice was strained, like he had been crying.

"You ok? I came over to check up on you." I spoke sitting next to him.

"I'm fine, don't you have a date with Eleanor tonight?" Harry asked huddling himself closer to the cloth.

"Yeah, but you're more important to me." I spoke standing up. "I'll be back later." Leaving his house I made my way to mine and Eleanor's house.

Pulling into the driveway I got out and went inside. Eleanor was siting on the couch reading for her English class.

Sometimes I wonder why I'm with her. Then I think about it. Each time the answer is because I would never end up with Harry.