Chapter 3

*Harry's point of view*

I had gotten up and walked downstairs when I heard the doorbell ring. I still had my blanket around me, to shield away any glances of concern. When I grabbed the doorknob the bell rang again. Sighing I yanked it open to see Liam on the other side.

"Louis wanted me to come over and check on you," he said. I could hear concern in his voice, but I pushed it off.

"Tell him to stop worrying. I'm fine," I answered pulling the blanket tighter around my shoulders. Moving out of the way to let him in I yawned.

"I'll let him know, but you should get back to bed. You sound tired." I nodded as he spoke not really wanting to answer. He pushed me into the direction of the stairs before leaving.

Going back up them i walke back to my room. I was glad he left as soon as he did. I don't think I would be able to handle him.

I picked my phone up from across the room, a crack in the screen, to see a text from Louis. It read that he would be there soon to take care of me. That his and El's date was cut short.

*Louis point of view*

My date with Eleanor had been cut short by a crowd of fans. We couldn't enjoy ourselves with then there. All they did was ask for pictures with me and tell El she was a beard and Larry was real.

"I'm heading to Harry's to make sure he's okay. He hasn't been feeling well." I told Eleanor after we pulle up to our home.

"Okay, I'll see you when you get back," she said leaning across pecking my lips.

"If I don't come home it's because I'm just going. to spend the night then head over to my mums in the morning." I spoke as she got out. She gave me a thumbs up proving she heard me.

Pulling back out of the driveway I started on my way to his place. Hopefully he was doing fine.

A/N: sorry for delay