A Promise :)))) (One Shot)

• Dedicated to Jana Glinoga

AN : HAHA! boring so ito muna First Story ko to e., :))) ENJOY : ))

                 Once upon a time, there was a girl named Arvie. She is a kind of person who always have a friend because of her attitude and she always have a smile on her face . She have a best friend and her name is Jana. She is the opposite side of Arvie. She is mysterious and always alone. They are best friend since childhood. Many people says that their almost like a sisters because they always together. They always go to the mall and shopping what they like to buy. Malling is the one of their hobbies as a best friends. But even that they have an opposite attitude they have many similarities like being a music lover similar in idols , favorites and many more so they always capable in their friendship. Even some of people said that they have a lots of difference they always know that was a Big Lie.

                  One day they decided to go to the mall and buy the book that they liked. They go to the National  Bookstore but the book is only one it sold out early so Arvie give it to Jana but she refused she said “Best I know how you like this book, you can have this.” And smiled . “I know so I’ll take this and I have an idea so you can borrow this if I done Reading this” Arvie replied and with a smile on her face. Like this day they always think a solution in their problem so each of them will be fine. Along in there walk many people says “Hello” to Arvie but she only give a smile to who greet on her. Arvie seems that her best friend have a own world with her ipod. “Hey! Best what do you listening up? “she ask Jana. “Farewell” Jana replied with a sarcastic voice. “Best that was a very sad song for me” Arvie said with a sad voice. “Best I will promise that we will be together forever” out of the blue Jana said. Arvie replied  “Okay”. And the they has past only with laughter and happiness of them .

                Jana seems the her best friend is getting popular in their school. She is thinking that if Arvie have a lots friend she will not get hurt if she will left her best friend forever. Jana has Heart Failure the doctor said that she have at least a year in the earth. When the doctor said that she only thinking of her best friend side so she think of plan that her best friend will go away from her that was too hard for her to do but it is for her best friend sake. And the plan is make herself different she wear a make, always have a smile on her face and say hello to everyone like her best friend do. She will do that to in order to have more friends and have a reason to left her best friend alone.

             Arvie realize this past week that Jana is avoiding her and seems that her best friend is different now. “If Jana know how it hurts when she avoiding me” She said in her mind. I already miss my laugh and miss my best friend very much. While she walking alone with the corridor she bumped a woman and look at her face she saw how worried the woman was. “Hey! lady was there any problem?” she ask, “Arvie your best friend is in the hospital she collapsed to the comfort room a while ago”, she paused and said “Your best friend have a heart failure she need you go to the hospital now.” she run to the gate I need to talk my best friend. She hurriedly run to the hospital and went to her best friend hospital room. She saw different equipments in her best friend body then a doctor came. “Doc what is the patient condition?” she asked. “she is in a critical condition she need a heart transplant now.” The doctor replied. She has a plan she will donate her own heart for her best friend sake. She know how her Kana needed to be alive. “I will the one who donate my heart to her.” She said to the doctor. The doctor discuss how the operation will works Arvie will receive Jana’s heart while Jana receive Arvie’s heart. But Arvie tell the doctor to don’t mention to her best friend that she will the one who donate her heart to her. And the operation was success. Jana is now studying well but she never seems her best friend around the school this past days after the day she in the hospital and she think that maybe Arvie is mad at her because she didn’t visit in the hospital. She want to tell to her best friend that she is not a fragile now. She went to Arvie’s House but looking in the outside of the house is a very sad place not like before you can hear the laugh now you can only hear is the blowing of the wind. She entered the house and saw her best friend mother crying while embracing the picture of her best friend. That time many question was in her mind. “I tell you about everything happens.” Arvie’s mother said. Jana just look at her mother best friend. “Arvie donate her precious herto a person who is in sick she when that person to be alive.” She paused and look for my reaction but that time I still in shock. “that person is you, but during the operation your heart is stop in beating so as a result my daughter heart will be yours and the day has past in the next morning the doctor said that Arvie is dead” she continued. ‘”So this heart is hers right?!” Jana asked. “Yes, so please take good care of it. I know how my daughter loves you, she sacrifice her own happiness just for you so please don’t waste it. Arvie’s mom replied.

                Jan started her life with a big smile and a thank you prayer for her best friend. She obeyed what her best friend mother said. She became a famous artist in the country. She always remembered the promises of them in each other that they will be together until in there last breath.  Jana did her best and she always succeed with her best friend heart on her. 

((((((((((((((((( THE END )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

AN: Nosebleed ohhhh...