I Will Always Love You

Request for _KayyBabyy sorry for the late post enjoy!!
**************************************
Kay Pov

Lucas has been very distant nowadays and once he even turned down sex.... I don't wanna believe it but I thinks he's cheating on me😭😭😭 here he comes, watch this

"Hey baby" I greet him

"Hey ma"

"Can we talk for a minute"

He takes a long sigh and faces toward me, "Sure what's up"

Ok here goes nothing "Are you cheating on me because you've been very distant and you turned down my love and I just-"

"WHAT you think I'm cheating outta errthang yo' crazy ass coulda thought of dis whatchu came up with??? Omfg I cannot believe dis shit rite now really Kay"

"Well what else could it be Lucas huh I'm not stu-AHHH" was all I managed to get out before he slipped his fingers inside me

"This what you wanted huh? My loving, this daddy dick"

Nobody's POV

As he kisses her neck, she moans from the pleasure she's been longing for. Lucas begins to work his way down to her panties.

Sliding them off, he kisses her inner thighs teasing her.

"Don't be a tease bae" she whines

Now kissing her other set of lips, he licks every bit of it not missing a spot. Sucking on her clit, she feels her build up occuring. As he sucks harder, her legs begin to shake.

"Ohhhh fucckkkkk PAPI" she shouts as her juices trickle down her thigh. Not getting too far, Lucas licks her clean.

Coming back up to kiss her, Lucas pulls down his boxers revealing his hard, long, thick shaft. Placing it at her entrance, he slides inside her.

Grunting and biting his lip in satisfaction, he gradually picks up his speed. "So fucking tight Kay damn" he exclaims

"Harder daddy harder" she commands, obeying he goes even faster

With his strokes getting sloppier, Lucas puts all he can in his last strokes. Kay feels her legs shaking again and knows it's her time.

"Shit baby I'm finna bust" he says, and with that he lets go. Following right behind him, Kay squirts everywhere and collapses onto the bed.

Lucas grabs his shorts and pulls out his phone. "The code is yo birthday" he says and goes to take a shower.

Kay goes straight to his messages, pictures, call logs and finds nothing. She instantly feels horrible and goes to the bathroom to apologize.

"Bae I'm sorry, I should've trusted you"

"It's ight baby, you were just being a good girlfriend" he says and gives her a sweet, passionate kiss.

"I love you babe"

"I will always love you"

*************************************
Finally posteddddd...sorry for the wait _KayyBabyy hope u like it thoe.
SHARE COMMENT VOTE
I'm not doing the whole next update thang anymore so I'll post when I post....