A Day Wit Daddy (REQUEST/FREAKY)

Request for EllaGotBandz enjoyyy!
***********

Ella POV

So Lucas and I are at the mall, and I've been teasing him and nasty ALL day. I find it funny how he gets so angry because he can't do nothing.

"Ella you better stop playin, I'll bend you over right here" he warns me

"You aint go do shit nigga" I joke, laughing a little

"You kno what-" his phone rings, cutting him off "hello..mhm...ight bro...ard bet"

"What happened?" I ask

"Gotta head down to the studio but when I get home imma beat the fuck out yo pussy so be butt ass naked in our room on all fours you got that?"

Instantly getting turned on you just nod, "Yes daddy Lucas"

"Mhm ok see you when I get home" he says and with that we part ways. Getting into my car, I begin to cry. He gon fuck me up, I AINT GON BE ABLE TO WALK FOR MONTHS

At Home

So, I'm butt ass naked waiting on Lucas to get home. Pacing back and forth, I rethink my actions. Hearing the locks click, my heart speeds up and I get on all fours just waiting.

The sound of his footsteps get closer and closer. Until, the door flies open. I look back and his lips form a devilish smirk.

"So you knew daddy wasnt playin huh?"

"Please go easy daddy I'm sorr-"

"Nahh you wasn't saying all that a couple hours ago" he says, rubbing my clit

"Fuck please" I beg

"Nope"

Nobody's POV

Stripping from his clothes, he releases his already hard member. Getting on his knees, he begins blows on her kitty. Then, he slightly sucks and slurps on her clit. Continuing this, Lucas slips a finger inside her.

"Fuck DADDY ahhhh"

"Mmmmmm" he hums, vibrating her clit and sending her over the edge. Her legs begin to tremble and shake violently. So, he stops and she whines.

"Daddy please stop doing that" she moans

"Stop . Doing . What. Ella" he says, with every thrust into her love box. Causing her eyes to roll back with every thrust.

"Shit Lucas" Is all she manages to say, he picks up his pace and his strokes get short but fast.

"Ahhh fuckk soo damn tight" he grunts, going as fast as he possibly can.

"Ahh ahh ugh fuck IM CUMMMMINNGGG" she shouts

"Whose pussy is this?" he says, puliing out and pushing back in. He did this mutiple times, till she answered.

"All yours daddy all yours" she exclaims

"You damn right" He says

The sound of their skins slapping together fills the room, along with moans and grunts. They go for hours on end.

"I'M CUMMING DADDYYYYYYY" Ella screams for the thousandth time

"SHIT" Lucas says as he also lets go. They ride out each others high and eventually collapse onto the bed.

"Now next time you gon listen to me?"

"Yes daddy next time I'll listen"

"I love you"

"Love you too"
*************************************
Hope you enjoyed and it met your standards EllaGotBandz
VOTE COMMENT SHARE
ANOTHER UPDATE TODAY MOST LIKELY
PEACE✌✌✌✌✌