Saved

!!! WHAAATTTTT!?!? 100 VOTES!? Thanks for all the votes ^^ You know what that means.. EARLY RELEASE XD

[Mashiro's POV]
They drag me out back into the deserted warehouse room. They finally stop dragging me and I see Ojiisan standing alone in front of us.
"You finally came", the silvery haired guy said.
"And why did you call me here?", Ojiisan asks as he is trying to catch his breath.
'Did.. He run here?'
"Well, I called you here because you took my most precious thing away from me..", the silvery haired guy said. 'Hm?'
"Uh.. No I didn't? I don't even know who you are.. b****-chan, you know who he is?", Ojiisan asks me. "Hell no", I shake my head. "What!? How can you not remember me!? And more importantly.. HOW CAN YOU CALL MY MASHIRO B****-CHAN!?", he yells in rage and annoyance. "Huh?", Ojiisan and I say in sync. "Boss, please calm yourself", the brown haired boy said. The silvery haired guy takes a breath. "Okay.. I'll explain.. But.. Tie him up", he cocks his head towards Ojiisan. A few guys began going up to Ojiisan, but Ojiisan starts to fight them off. He received a few punches, but he was obviously winning, until--
A guy grabs him from behind and knees him right on his spine. Ojiisan arched his back in pain, and was then tied up and threw against me. "Ugh, any gentler?", Ojiisan sarcastically says.
The silvery haired guy sighs. "You seriously don't remember me..?", he mutters. "We're you important?", I ask. "W-wha--?!? Of course I was important! Don't you know who I am!?", he shouts.
''Don't you know who I am?'.. Someone said that before in that tone.. Ah! I remember!'
*
I remembered when I was 14 years old, in 3rd year at Junior High (8th grade). I was still all alone and was staring out the window, before class was starting. I heard countless girls scream loudly out at the courtyard. I look out the window and see an expensive white limo parked outside. A boy with silvery hair and pale purple eyes step out. He smirks at all the girls, causing them to faint from love sickness.
'So snotty and annoying', was what I thought.
The silvery haired guy looked up and made eye contact with me. He gave me a wink, but I looked away with disgust. Since then, I always felt someone watching me and it was him. He always watched or glanced at me with the corner of his eyes.
One time, he cornered me, going on and on about how all girls loved him. I dismissed him with annoyance, and he shouted; "Don't you know who I am!?".
*
"Ah! I remember. You're the annoying and snotty rich guy from Junior High, 3rd year!", I say and look up. He shows a face of disbelief. "A-annoying!? Snotty!? I was not! I was the star of the school, won every girl's heart!", he says proudly. "Eh, you weren't the best looking guy", I say. He then crouches down and picks up my chin. "That's what made me interested in you.. You didn't see me as all the other girls did. But.. You were just a very dense girl", he says. "Orrrrr... You were just a secretive stalker, don't think i never noticed your stares and glances", I say. He hides his face in embarrassment. "M-moving along.. I heard you went to Tokawa Sako Elite Academy. I saw you from my limo with a few guys one day. I always saw you especially with Yukimura Shibaski.. Who seems to be the runner up from you? The street fighter rankings?", he says. I stare at him blankly. "W-what?", he asks. "..I don't remember your name..", I say. "What!? We went way past that and now you mention it!?", he says. I just shrug and Ojiisan snickers. "Hmph! Well! I am Fujomoto, Taru. The heir of the multi-millionaire, international c--", he goes on, but I cut him off. "Yea yea.. Whatever", I say. He stares at me with disbelief, but then recovers. "Well! Then let me get to the point! I kidnapped you to lure Yukimura here, so I can beat him into a pulp", Taru says. "Why?", Ojiisan asks. "I JUST DISCUSSED THIS! BECAUSE YOU TOOK MY MASHIRO AWAY FROM ME!", Taru rages. "So.. You're jealous", Ojiisan points out. Taru turns red with embarrassment. "Gah! Whatever! Men! Take this boy out. I'll have fun with Mashiro..", he says to his members. The guys then begin to start punching Ojiisan as Taru begins to drag me away. "Okay, that's enough", I say. I turn my body around and trip him with my foot. I then pull my wrist away from each other and the rope rips. With my free hands, I quickly untie the rope around my feet. Taru gets up and looks at me with an annoyed face. "Ah.. You're less cute Mashiro.. Let me teach you what punishments you will get", Taru lunges at me with his fist. I easily dodge it and grab his fist. I flip him back and lands right on his back. He groans in agony as his men rush to help him up. Using this time, I rush to Ojiisan. I easily kick and punch the men away and untied Ojiisan. "You could've don't that the whole time.. What the heck!? I had to go through punches for that!?", he says as he rubs his wrist. "Eh, I wanted to see how interesting it'll get", I say as I fight off 2 guys.
We continue to fight, when I felt a sharp pain on my shoulder. I drop to my knees and clutched my right shoulder. I look up and see Taru with a large piece of metal. "What the f**k..", I mutter in pain. "B****-chan!", Ojiisan yells as he fights off another guy.
"I planned to keep you as my toy, but you've been bad.. You were a lot more cute and quiet back then.. Let me just end your life here, so you will no longer go through any pain", Taru smiles. He then brings the metal down with all his strength. I prepare for impact when, nothing happens. I open my eyes and see Ojiisan shielding me with his left hand, and holding up the metal with his right. He pushes the metal hard, causing Taru to lose his balance and fall back. I look around and see that Ojiisan fought off everyone else.
"C'mon! They might regain consciousness soon!", Ojiisan says.
I try to get up, but my shoulder felt as if it fell off, and my legs were in pain from kicking while we were fighting. "Ugh..", I groan.
Ojiisan suddenly picked me up princess style and my eyes go wide. "Whatever.. We gotta get out of here. The guys are waiting outside for you", Ojiisan blushes and says, then runs out with me in his arms.
*bathump*
'Ah.. My heart is beating faster than usual.. Could I be..? No..'
Ojiisan carries me out with a light jog and I see the guys waiting their and smiling. "C'mon, they might come for us", Ojiisan says and the guys run along with us.
*
We came back to school and our play was cancelled. The class was a bit mad and disappointed, but they got over it later.
School soon ended and I'm walking home with Ojiisan. We're walking to his house, where Nani-san can treat us for our injuries.
*
"Okay! All done! Can you guys help each other run the alcohol on your cuts on the face? I need to head to the clinic for work, something happened", Nani-san says as she finishes wrapping bandages around my wrist. "Sure", Ojiisan says. Nani-san then leaves and it's just me and Ojiisan.
I pour alcohol into a cotton ball and moved in closer. I gently held Ojiisan's chin as I applied the alcohol. He winces in pain. "Hold still", I mutter. He blushes bright red as I rub the alcohol.
Then it was my turn.
He slowly moved in closer and gently rubbed alcohol on my cuts.
*bathump*
'Why is my heart beating so fast? He treated my wounds before.. Why is it different from last time? Gah! It's because of that princess carry thing..!!'
He finishes and we clean up the mess.
I check the clock and it was 8:47pm, due to us getting treated for our injuries and cleaning up back at school. "You can crash here for the night", Ojiisan says. "Thanks", I say.
*
10:00pm later came and I went into the guest room. I layed there on the bed and stared up at the ceiling.
'..do I like Ojiisan? ..he saved me before and helped me before.. Why am I feeling it now? Maybe it's because I saw how hard he tried to save me...'
I start to drift off to sleep... Into a nightmare about my parents once again...

[Yukimura's POV]
I heard the creek of a bed, countless times. I get up, unable to sleep, and peak into the guest room. I see Mashiro shifting in bed with beads of sweat.
'Is it a nightmare...?'
I quietly walk towards her and her fists clench from either frustration or pain.
I kneel down on the floor and gently unclench her hands. She slowly relaxes, but beads of sweat continue to drip.
I stay there holding her hand, until I fall asleep myself..

(What you think? Not very interesting right? But!!! Feelings!!! XD
Hoped you enjoyed it and please leave a comment or vote, thanks cx
Please spread word about my story~)