You Wanna Go?

[Mashiro's POV]
I wake up, finding myself in the nurse's room.
'Ugh.. What happened?'
I sit up from the bed, and a small groan echoed. I look to my left, and I find Ojiisan resting his head on the edge of the bed, with his body on the floor.
"Mm..", Ojiisan shifts and his eyes flutter open.
"Mm..? Ah, b****-chan, you're awake", Ojiisan sits up. "Mhm... Did.. You bring me here?", I ask. Ojiisan goes quiet and shakes his head. "Akito did", he curtly says. "Oh.. Uh.. Did the festival end?", I awkwardly ask. "Yea.."
"Mkay.. Let's go", I say. "Huh? You should rest up", Ojiisan says. "I'm fine", I say and pull Ojiisan's hand.
I get to class with Ojiisan, and I'm surrounded by my classmates who thank me and ask if I'm okay. With all the ruckus over, everyone has the rest of school hours with no work; since the principal decided to give us a break from the sport events.
"Mashiro-chan~!! Let's go!!", Daisuke's voice rings out in my class. I turn my head and see Daisuke running into my class with all the guys following behind. "Let's go!", Keita energetically says. "Huh?". "Yukimura, you too!", Kazu pulls Ojiisan. "Wait, explain!", I say. "The cafeteria is selling Gelato", Mako sweat drops. "And they made the cafeteria like a Paris Cafe", Hikaru adds in. "They're finally giving us a break.. Italian Ice Cream sounds good", Ojiisan says. "C'mon~ Let's go! Before the line gets too long", Daisuke whines. "Count us in!", a voice rings out. We all turn and I see Aki and Mimi at the door. "Whatever! Let's go!", Keita pushes us.
*
Now in the cafeteria, we stand in line. Finally my turn, "Guava Gelato". "Okay, that will be 300* yen", the cashier says.
(300 yen- Approx. $3.00)
As I'm about to hand my money, Aki pushes my hand down. He begins to hand the cashier his money. "Huh?". Before the cashier takes his money, Ojiisan shoves Aki's hands away. "I'll pay", Ojiisan gives a glare towards Aki. "Heh, no. I'll pay for Mashiro-chan", Aki gives a closed-eyed smile. The cashier sweat drops as they go back and forth. "Oi!!", I shout with annoyed rage marks. Both Aki and Ojiisan turn with a shocked face, along with the cashier.
"I'll pay", I give the cashier my money. "Keep the change", I say as I walk to the other counter to pick up my gelato.

[Yukimura's POV]
"Tch.. Who are you to be butting in?", I glare at Akito as Mashiro walks away. "What? Can't her ex-boyfriend pay for her out of kindness?", he gives me a somewhat cold, closed-eyed smile.
"E-excuse me.. You're holding up the line. Would you like to order something?", the cashier says as we realize we're still in line. "Ah, sorry. Apple Gelato please", Akito dismisses me. "How 'bout you, Yukimura? I'll pay for you~". "Tch.. I'm fine", I say and move on over to Mashiro, who was sitting with the guys.
I pull a seat up, next to Mashiro. "You didn't get gelato?", she asks. "Uh.. No.. Couldn't pick a flavor", I lie. "Here". I look at her and she holds a spoonful of her gelato. "Eh!?", I felt my cheeks go red. "Awwwh~ How lovey~", the guys watch and tease. "Fine, I was just shari--", Mashiro gets cut off by Akito, who comes. "I'll take a bite, Mashiro", he pulls the spoon to his mouth. Out of reflex, I pull his hand down, and shove the spoon in my mouth. Everyone stares at me blankly. "The gelato is good.. But I feel very disgusted to be fed by a guy", I stick my tongue out. With a few rage marks, Akito gives me a closed-eye smile. "Try mine, Yukimura-kun~", Mimi clings onto me. "Uh.. No, I'm good", I pull away. "Mashiro-chan, would you like to try mine? Remember how we would date and I would give you some of my Apple?", Akito smiles. We all look at him. "That was in the past, I'm fine", Mashiro continues to eat her ice cream. "Akito.. Mind if we talk?", I get up from my seat. As I pass by Akito, I gesture my head outside. "Hai, hai.. Coming", he follows me out.
We walk to the back of the school, and Akito leans on the wall. "Is this a confession?", Akito jokes and smiles. "Can you back off of b****-chan?", I get straight to the point. "A man's jealousy is ugly", Akito says. "Stop playing around. You had your chance before, you lost it. So.. Stop being so friendly with b****-chan", I say and begin to move pass him. "..Is it wrong for me to want her back?", Akito says. "..you finally show your true nature.. Yes. It's wrong for you to want her back, since she is in a relationship now", I turn my head. "Well.. That just has to be changed, don't you think?", Akito stands straight. "Tch..", I click my tongue. "Don't you think I'm more suitable? I've changed from before. I can take care of her better, I can call her by her name, unlike you.", he says with a glint in his eye. "..I don't want to beat you into a pulp, just stay out of my way", I begin to walk away. "I can't do that, I have fallen for Mashiro all over again". Something clicked.. I turned around and grabbed him by the collar. "Don't mess with me..", I glare. "Ha..haha..hahaha! Maybe I'm insane, but I don't care what happens, I'm gonna win back Mashiro", he chuckles. The next thing I know, he socks me in the stomach, causing me to let go. "Tch.. Bastard..", I clutch my stomach. "Fine.. You wanna go? Let's go..", I mumble and lunge right at him.

[Mashiro's POV]
"They're taking a while, don't you think?", Mako looks around. "I wonder what they're talking about", Keita says as he licks his spoon clean.
"Mashiro-chan!" "Mashiro-Senpai!"
Two girls run over to me. "Um! You're dating Yukimura-senpai right?", a 3rd year asks me in a flustered tone. "Yea?", I confusingly answer. "We just saw him fighting with this other guy!", a 4th year adds in. "EH!?", the guys and I all stood up. "Where are they?", Hikaru asks. "We saw them behind the school as we were walking", the 4th year says. We all bolt, including Mimi.
As we get there, I see Akito and Ojiisan having a fist fight. Both covered in bruises and scratches, along with bleeding lips. "Kazu, Mako, Daisuke. Hold Ojiisan. Hikaru, Keita, Mimi. Get Aki", I order. They each run and hold back the two idiots, yet they still struggle to hit each other one last time. "Oi", I call out.
"Tch! Let go, I need to punch him one last time", Ojiisan struggles away from Mako's grip. "Just let me knock him out", Aki struggles to lunge forward. "Oi!!", I yell louder and even punch the wall out of annoyance. Both of them turn and look at me. "What the f**k are you two idiots doing!?", I yell.

(Sort of short chapter :P Well, thanks for reading~ and hope you give this chapter a vote ^^
I'm trying to progress this story as best as I can, just running into a few dead ends.. Stay tuned :))