Owch

'Woah,' I tried to blink my eyes open, "What happened?"
I wasn't on normal ground that's for certain, the floor beneath me felt cold and gave me goosebumps. Was I on ice? Perhaps that's why my suit felt so cold? I tried moving my finger to tap into some type of sensor in my Robin Suite. I hit the cold ground.
"What? That can't be right? "
I hit it again. Cold ground.
"My suit! Where is my suit?"
I tried to sit up but my body wouldn't cooperate. 'This is how I am going to die," I thought to myself, 'Shirtless and cold.'
I desperately tried to open my eyes but all I could see was black. That's when I heard it: a desperate kind of breathing. "You're gonna be ok," a voice half breathed half spoke in my ear. My senses were comming back. Sure, they were comming back slowly but it's better than not at all.
I felt a hand gripping mine and I could see blurring colors.
"Where-," my voice couldn't quite come out. There was something dry in my mouth.
"This is going to hurt," it whispered,"We are out of the numbing stuff. What's it called?'
"Anesthesia," this voice was different. It sounded deeper and older but also like it didn't quite belong.
I didn't have time to identify the voices. Soon I felt a warm spot on my lower torso. It was just above the pelvic region to the left. Then it spread. Soon it traced over my entire body. Before I knew it the warmth was a burn. Not just on my skin. It sliced into my spinal cord and sunk it's self into my brain. I tried to scream but the cloth in my mouth kept it from comming out. It felt like every bone in my body was on fire and I could no longer see the colors. Just black.
Then the pain subsided. I opened my eyes and blinked a couple of times.
Stephanie was on my right gripping my hand tightly and Alfred was to my left. A large clear disk with all sorts of jagged edges lay on the table beside him. It had red brown stains on in and I knew it had recently departed from my stomach. I watched quietly as Alfred staralyzed a needle.
"What have I gotten myself into this time? "