Chapter 1

It was Thursday when Hunter and his brothers had arrived for the first day of school. Seeing the Michael brothers walk through the door was like watching 3 models on a catwalk. Yes they were that gorgeous.

Girls were drooling admiring them as if they were Greek Gods whilst guys on the other hand were glaring at them with a hint of envy.

    Oh how Sam wished the one in the middle were hers. He was tall and muscular but not to the point where it looked like he'd been on steroids. He was perfect with chocolate brown hair and eyes. Eyes that made butterflies erupt creating a wave of heat that corse through her body.

Hunter felt as if he were being watched. Well of course he was being watched but it felt different. He looked around and caught a pair of beautiful blue eyes gazing at him.

    'Wow' he thought.  Even though her hair was in a messy bun on top of her head and she was wearing baggy sweats and a T-shirt..

He thought she was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen.

A hand on his shoulder brought him back to reality and with one last glance, he walked into the office not looking back....

.
.
.
.
.
A/N~ this is my first written story on here and to be quite honest I wrote this when I was like 14 so please please please no hate comments.

Thanks for giving this a chance and let's get ready for twists turns and certainly
loads of trouble *-*

S. B.