Chapter 2

"I pulled away to face the pain.
I close my eyes and drift away.
Over the fear that I will never find
A way to heal my soul."
        ~Evanescence, My heart is broken
.
.
.
.
Sam's POV

    I couldn't believe what had just happened. Right before I was about to turn away his eyes caught mine. His eyes were like stone looking back at me but what surprised me even more was the small trace of some un know emotion.

    He seemed to be lost and I took that as my cue to go to class.

   On my way there I couldn't help the feeling of excitement that he seemed to have projected on to me but one emotion caused my steps to falter....

Fear.

~

Hunter's POV

    I arrived to class 10 minutes late, well what could I say?

'Oops'  I smirked to myself

   I don't exactly care about school, never have. I just think it's a waste of time. What is the purpose of learning geometry? Seriously what is it? Because I highly doubt we'll use it in our daily lives.

    When I entered the class all eyes turned to me.

"Mr. Michaels. I do realize this is your first day at this school but please do desist from being late to class again. Take a seat, second row last chair." With that he turned to yell at another student for god knows what.

Chucking I turned to go to my seat only then realizing the seat I had been assigned was right next to the same blue eyes I had seen this morning.

'This should be interesting' I smirked walking to the back of the room taking my seat.