Chapter 3

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

~Ed Sheeran Kiss me
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sam's POV

Great. Just my luck. Out of the three other empty seats in this room, Mr. Mathews, our geometry teacher just had to sit him next to me.

He walked down the aisle his smirk never faltering. The sound of the chair being pulled across the floor scraping could be heard soon followed by a tap on my shoulder.

"Um..yeah?"
"What's your name?"

Surprised I turned to face him completely only then really appreciating the detail of his firm jaw and eyes.

Woah. Come on Sam focus.

"What does it matter?" I replied really not seeing the need. "Well seeing as we're desk partners I figured it be necessary, sweet cheeks." 

"Can you stop with the names of endearment already? My names Sam. What about you?" Instead of getting a reply he leaned back and had the nerve to 'shush' me.

"How dare-" I was interrupted by a cough and turned to see the class looking at me. "I trust you will not disrupt my class again Mrs. Daniels" Mr. Mathews said turning to face the bored. Embarrassed she pretended to write something down but not before glaring at the hunk's smug face.

~

It was her last class and all she heard were murmurs about the new guys at school. She had a couple of them for class and she managed to figure out the other two we named Josh and Kyle. Josh was the most reserved of the two but none the less cocky while Kyle was the clown out of the three cracking jokes in the middle of class.

It was in her last period Gym that she finally found out his name.
Mr. Richmond the gym coach had us announce our name at the beginning of the semester and for the hunk was no exception. He was a retired military general and well you can guess how bad he made us work out.

We were all gathered on the gym floor after changing into our work out clothes when Mr. Richmond said,
"Alright son, state your name to the class and something interesting about yourself."

He stood up from the gym floor and turned to face us all. Girls giggled when he winked and started "Names Hunter, and well.." He stopped and scanned the room his eyes finally resting on me he continued,

"I always get what I want"

*Grabs the mic and hides*
I am so sorry I haven't updated in a long time, school got hectic and well summer is finally here.
<jumps in joy>

I hope I can update a lot more and I'll try to squeeze in 3 chapters next week *-*

And as always vote if you truly think it's good if not leave suggestion but please no hate
^-^

I love you all

S.B.