Chapter 2

Halley's POV:

I'm trying to pass the last level of angry bird but I just can't concentrate when the weirdo sitting next to me just keeps singing his stupid songs. He accidently elbows me and my finger slips off the screen. 

"Game over?!" I yell at the phone. There goes my hard working trying to win after 2 hours! He doesn't even noctice and just keeps on singing. I can't take it anymore. Without thinking, I pull off his headphone and grab his his ipod away from his hand.

"Hey! What are you..."

Before he can do anything, I put it on my seat and...sit on it!

"Hey!" he yells.

"That's for ruining my chance to win angry bird!" I laugh.

"You. Are. Crazy!" he says angrily.

"Thanks!" I smile and turn on my phone. Free, atlast!

"Hey! Look!" Zayn says with a surprised voice, pointing at the window. I quickly turn around, just waiting for that, he grabs my phone and puts it on his seat than sits on it.

"EWW!" I scream and I'm just about to jump on him but he quicky warns me,"I'll smash your phone if you hurt me!"

"Now you're threading me?" I roll my eyes,"haha, good. Just be your way"

"Evil witch," he laughs.

"Loser," I shake my head and close my eyes. I hope when I wake up I can get off the plane.

...

Harry's POV:

"And that's why my mom doesn't let me walk into the kitchen ever again," I tell Alison and we both laugh.

"That's funny! You have a cool mom!" she says.

"Stop talking about me. Now, tell me about you?" I suggest but she shakes her head really fast,"I have nothing to tell you"

"Come on. Tell me!" I smile, pushing her shoulder a bit. She rolls her eyes,"okay...well, I've been to the principal office 3 times this year because...well a lot of things"

I nod,"yeah?"

"And my mom doesn't want to give me another chance. She sent me away to live with my aunt," she sighs.

"Wow, I'm impressed," I clap my hands.

"What?" 

"You are the coolest girl I've known. I mean, 3 times to the principal office?" I laugh and she just punches me playfully,"you're saying like it's a good thing"

"It is," I laugh again.

"Hey, wanna hear another funny story about my family?" she says.

"Okay, tell me!" I nod with a smile. I don't have anything to do now and it's kinda great to have a person to tell you jokes and stuff.

"Okay...last summer, we went to..."

...

Halley's POV:

I open my eyes and hear the captain saying that we're landing in 5 minutes. I rub my eyes and look at the fool sitting next to me. He's reading something on the phone and laughing by himself...Such a weirdo...Wait! Is that my phone?!

"Give it back!" I try to grab it but he pushes my hand away and laughs,"you took these photos?"

"Didn't anyone teach you that it's rude to see people's personal stuff?" I punches his shoulder.