Chapter 3

Candance's POV:

I take the girl to Zayn's room and knock on his door,"Zayn! She's here!"

"Thank you so much,"she smiles at me but I don't smile back. I can't trust this girl! She's okay but she's totally not Zayn's type!

As I'm thinking about her and Zayn, I hear the door opened. 

"What took you so long?" that girl asks. What took him so long is not her business. Why does she care?! She's so annoying!

"I was sleeping" Zayn yawns.

"Oh so you should go back to sleep. I'll just go home with this stupid suitcase of yours" she says and walks away but Zayn grabs her hand and pulls her inside of the room then closes the door?! I cannot believe that he closed the door in front of my face! Urgh! What's so special about that girl?! I bite my lip to stop the anger then walk to my room. I just walk pass Harry's room and he immerdiately grabs my hand and pulls me inside.

"Candance, help me!"

"What?" I ask and turn around to close the door.

"Amy's calling!" he says, giving me his phone.

"Why don't you answer it yourself?" I ask. 

"You answer it! She's gonna get mad at me! You're not one of us so please answer!" he begs. I roll my eyes then grab the phone from him and sit down on the edge of his bed. I take a deep breath and slide my finger across the screen to answer,"Hello?"

"Who's this?" she asks.

"I'm Harry's cousin. He's not here right now so..." 

"Where are the boys?! I'm waiting for them at the airport! They have to be here right now! We're late for the concerts!"

"Erm..." I don't know what to say so I turn to Harry. He whispers,"tell her"

"Tell what?!" I whisper back.

"What Louis told us" 

"Oh, okay..." I nod and try to remember what Louis said. Oh got it! "Actually, there are some problems at the airport and they accidently put us on the wrong flight. Now we're in the middle of nowhere"

I look at Harry to ask if it's okay. He smiles and gives me a thumb up.

"What?!" she screams into my ear. "Where are you? I'll flight there to pick you up!"

"Erm...we don't even know where we are...erm...we've asked the people here but they speak with a very weird language..." I lie. I'm always a good liar.

"Give the phone to them. I can speak a lot of languages"

"What to do now?!" I whisper to Harry and he quickly grabs the phone then turns it off. We both breathe heavily like we just went running.

"That was close" I laugh.

"Yeah" he laughs then he looks very serious again,"are you okay?"

"What do you mean?" I look at him.

"I saw that look when you walked pass my room" he takes my hand.

"That girl is here with Zayn" I frown.

"Aww" Harry wraps his arm around me and smiles,"Poor little innocent Candy"

Usually I'd hit him everytime he called me Candy but now I'm not in the mood. He quickly realizes it so he changes the subject,"wanna go to the beach with me?"

"Now?"

"Yeah, come on. I don't want to go alone" he says and he doesn't even wait for me to answer. He grabs my hand and pulls me outside. Zayn is standing outside of his room, looking at the door.