Chapter 1

It has been a month since the Friendship Games ended, and everyone in Canterlot High School, including the students of Crystal Prep had been declared all winners. It was a bright and sunny day in Canterlot Hight School, and the students were going about their buisness. Suddenly, a rabbit named Angel was running past the students, acting all crazy while being chased by Sunset Shimmer, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash. "Pinkie Pie!" Fluttershy said. "How many times do I have to tell you not to feed Angel sugarcubes! Sugar makes Angel crazy!" "I only gave him one sugarcube!" Pinkie Pie said. "It does not matter how many sugarcubes!" Fluttershy said. "You should not have fed him those!" "I'm sorry!" Pinkie Pie said. "Come on, we gotta focus on catching angel, and putting him down for a nap!" Rainbow Dash said. They chased him all over the school, and they splited up to find Angel. The rabbit ran to the library door, and tried to get in, but the door handle was unreachable for him. Sunset Shimmer gently approached Angel, and said "Take it easy, Angel. I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to get you to take a nap." She jumped at the rabbit, and said "Gotcha!" But Angel quickly ducked to the right, and ran off.

Sunset Shimmer screamed as she jumped into the library, rolled to a bookshelf, and bumped into it. A big brown book with a small door with Disney characters carved on it, fell from the shelf, and bumped her on her head. "Ouch!" She yelped out in pain. She looked at the book, and said "What is this?" She stood up, and recovered from her fall as she picked up the book. She opened it to see the story of Alice In Wonderland. She turned the pages to see the story of Dumbo, Peter Pan, and Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs, and said "Wait a minute. I know what these are!" She walked to a reading corner, and sat down on a blue beanbag chair as she started to read the story of Alice In Wonderland. About fifteen minutes later, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash was finally able to catch Angel, and they got him to calm down. They put him down for a nap at the animal shelter near the school. They realized that they forgot about Sunset Shimmer, so they went back inside the school, and walked to the library. They walked inside to see her in the reading corner.

"What are you doing, Sunset Shimmer?" Twilight Sparkle asked. Sunset Shimmer looked up at her friends, and said "I'm reading Disney stories. I found this book when I took a bit of a tumble, and bumped my head. Are you girls familar with Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs, Peter Pan, Dumbo, and Alice In Wonderland?" "Sure we are, darling." Rarity said. "In fact, I watch those movies with Sweetie Belle." "Well, they are all in this book that fell off the bookshelf, and bumped my head." Sunset Shimmer said. "Would you like me to read the stories?" They nodded, and said "Sure." They gathered near Sunset Shimmer who started to tell the story of Alice In Wonderland. An hour later, Sunset Shimmer finished reading the story of Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs. She sighed as Applejack said "What's wrong, sugarcube?" "Well, it's just that I have been reading stories like this since the Fall Formal incident, that...Hey, I have an idea!" "What idea?" Pinkie Pie asked. "You'll see." Sunset Shimmer said as she began to tearing up the happy endings. "What are you doing?" Fluttershy asked. "I'm taking out the happy endings of each story, and then we can guess which story to put back into. Just like a game." "Uh...are you sure that's such a good idea?" Twilight Sparkle asked. "Sure I'm sure." Sunset Shimmer said. "No harm will come to it."

After the happy endings had been torn from the book, Sunset Shimmer spreaded them on the floor. She pointed at the happy ending page for Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs, and said "Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs has a very romantic happy ending. After Snow White's Prince kissed her, she woke up from the sleeping death, and they lived happily ever after." "In the happy ending for Dumbo, the cute elephant is reunited with his mother, Ms. Jumbo, and becomes the star of the circus." Fluttershy said pointing at the happy ending page for Dumbo. Rarity pointed at the happy ending page for Alice In Wonderland, and said "In this happy ending, Alice travels to Wonderland, and makes it home safely without loosing her head." Rainbow Dash smiled as she pointed at the happy ending page for Peter Pan, and said "In the happy ending for Peter Pan, Captain Hook is chased off by Tick-Tock the Crocodile, and Peter Pan lives on as fiesty as ever, and he never has to grow up." Suddenly, the book started glowing, and started to float in mid air as Applejack said "What in tarnation is going on here?!" Applejack asked. "I don't know!" Rainbow Dash said. "But I doubt it's good!" The book opened on its own, and floated around the room. Suddenly, lightning stuck as the girls screamed in fright, and Fluttershy said "Oh my goodness!" Suddenly, the portal opened, and The Ringmaster, The Evil Queen, The Queen Of Hearts, and Captain Hook appeared out of nowhere as the wind blew the happy ending pages to them. The villains cackled sinisterly as they attempted to take the pages, but Sunset Shimmer jumped up, and quickly closed the book. After the wind stopped blowing, Rainbow Dash looked over to her friends, and said "Definately not good."