Chapter 3

Once they made it back to their world, the girls cheered as Applejack said "Your idea actually worked, Rainbow Dash!" "I had a feeling it would." Rainbow Dash said. "Yeah." Sunset Shimmer said. "We fixed one story, and now, we have three more to go." She turned to the ending of Alice In Wonderland, and she, and her friends screamed as they all got sucked in. They flew in through the portal, and they reached the end to see that Wonderland had changed a whole lot. The sky was dark, there are many heart-shaped bushes and rose bushes. There was even a Queen Of Hearts-shaped topiary in the heart-shaped maze. "This is not how I imagined Wonderland would be." Pinkie Pie said. "I know." Sunset Shimmer said. "Anyway, Alice has got to be around here somewhere." Twilight Sparkle pointed at the heart-shaped maze, and said "Maybe she's in that maze over there?" "Then, that's where we're heading." Rarity said. They walked to the maze, and they went inside. The card soldiers stepped aside as the girls said "Coming through! Excuse us! Move it or lose it! Pardon us!" They reached the end to see Alice without her head, and Fluttershy screamed in terror. "A-Alice?" Rainbow Dash asked. Sunset Shimmer chuckled nervously, and said "Sorry that we're a little late." "A little?" Rarity asked. "SHE'S COMPLETELY LOST HER HEAD!!" "Is there anything we can do for you?" Twilight Sparkle asked. "Of course there is!" Alice said. "You can find my body."

"Uh, we have already found your body, darling." Rarity said. "Good!" Alice said. "Would you be so kind as to bring it to me? I'm somewhere in the beautiful maze of bushes. Please hurry." "Ok, girls, let's get moving." Sunset Shimmer said. They ran into the maze as they began listening to Alice's voice while clearing the smoke, defeating the card soldiers, and taking out the Cheshire Cat. It took awhile, but they were able to reach Alice's head at the end of their path. Alice looked at her body, and said "Why, there you are. I'm very suprised at you, though. Running off like that, and just when I needed you for support." She put her head back on her body, and Sunset Shimmer said "Guess that's why they call this place, Wonderland." "Come, come. There's no time to waste." Alice said. "We must find The White Rabbit, so he can lead us home." "Yeah!" Rainbow Dash said. "Let's go before the card soldiers find us!" "Then, what are we waiting for?!" Pinkie Pie asked as The White Rabbit suddenly went past them. "Follow that rabbit!" They ran after The White Rabbit as they cleared the smoke, took out the card soldiers, and the Cheshire cat that was blocking their way.

They finally reached the end, and The White Rabbit somehow managed to squeeze his way into the tiny hole that was actually a door to the other side of Wonderland. "Well, that's just great!" Rainbow Dash said. "How are we supposed to fit through that hole?!" "None of us are small enough to fit in there." Fluttershy said. Alice gave Sunset Shimmer and her friends a piece of mushroom, and said "Here, eat this." "Why?" Applejack asked. "They'll make you grow smaller." They ate their mushroom pieces, and they grew small enough to fit through the door. They went through the door, and yelled when they started to fall down. "It was very nice of you to save me and my story." Alice said. "You're welcome." Twilight Sparkle said. "Please do drop by again." Alice said. "Bye, Alice!" Sunset Shimmer and her friends said at the same time as they went through the portal that took them back to their world.