The Great Fight

Third POV.

The fight between Sasuke and Naruto was intense. The fight wasn't going as well as Naruto had thought it would. This wasn't expected to be this intense. Both are hoping that it'll come to an end...

Sasuke POV.

We made distance from each other and catch our breaths. We both seemed that we were out of energy and tired. 'Naruto! Why don't we finish this once in for all in one blow!?' I shouted looking at him all tired and stuff like that. "YOUR ON!!! He yelled back. Man. He still has the energy to that!? Unbelievable. I started to position for the final blow and yelled. 'CHIDORI!!!' and he did almost the same thing but instead he yelled. "RASENGAN!!!" And we both charged at each other and made a huge explosion in our surroundings. Once the blinding light faded away I was the only one standing. I saw him lying there on the shore of the lake we were at. The words he said earlier came rushing through my head. Tears started to shed from my face and started to feel bad for what I've done right here and now. I went up to Naruto and trying to wake him up. I decided to stay and forgot about revenge for a while. I used the s.o.s Jutsu for help. After I did that, we stayed like that for a while until something struck the back of my neck and everything started to fade to black. But before then I saw ninjas kidnapped Naruto. I couldn't move. I was helpless. I couldn't save him. Then I passed out.

Third POV.

A strange group of ninjas kidnapped Naruto and knocked out Sasuke. These ninjas were wearing midnight coat with sky blue butterflies on it. They took Naruto far away from the area and never to be seen again.